A horse practising jumping.
is a horse skill
introduced in The Sims 3: Pets
. The pet traits Agile
boost its learning rate, while the Hates to Jump
trait can make it more difficult.
- Jumps Attempted
- Poor Jumps
- Perfect Jumps
- Show Jumping Competitions Won
- Cross-Country Competitions Won
- Jumping Star
- Jumping Stars have won more than 15 Advanced or Show Jumping Competitions at the Equestrian Center. Their jumping fame makes them and their offspring far more valuable to horse buyers and breeders.
- Tireless Leaper
- Tireless Leapers have attempted 150 jumps on jump obstacles. They've tried jumps and run jumping courses so much that they no longer get fatigued from any jump training.
- Frequent Flyer
- Frequent Flyers have made more than 250 perfect jumps over jumping obstacles. They've become so confident in their jumping abilities that they'll never refuse a jump, no matter how daunting.
||Nothing But Air
||Your horse caught nothing but air on that jump! Feelin' GOOD!
||Enter Equestrian Center Advanced Show Jumping and Cross-Country competitions (with a qualified rider)
||Horses feel especially satisfied after a perfect jump
||Enter Equestrian Center International Show Jumping and Cross-Country competitions (with a qualified rider)
||Jump "The Flaming Hoop" obstacle