The Sims 3: Pets. The pet trait Agile boosts its learning rate while the Hates to Jump trait can make it more difficult.
- Jumps Attempted
- Poor Jumps
- Perfect Jumps
- Show Jumping Competitions Won
- Cross-Country Competitions Won
- Jumping Star
- Jumping Stars have won more than 15 Advanced or Show Jumping Competitions at the Equestrian Center. Their jumping fame makes them and their offspring far more valuable to horse buyers and breeders.
- Tireless Leaper
- Tireless Leapers have attempted 150 jumps on jump obstacles. They've tried jumps and run jumping courses so much that they no longer get fatigued from any jump training.
- Frequent Flyer
- Frequent Flyers have made more than 250 perfect jumps over jumping obstacles. They've become so confident in their jumping abilities that they'll never refuse a jump, no matter how daunting.
|Image||Moodlet Name||Mood Effect||Time Period||Game Dialog/Description|
|Nothing But Air||+30||2 Hours||Your horse caught nothing but air on that jump! Feelin' GOOD!|
This article is missing information about The Sims 3. You can help The Sims Wiki by adding it.