Kaylynn Langerak ( Listen / /) is one of the pre-created Sims featured in The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. In The Sims 2, she resides in Pleasantview and works as a maid. In The Sims 3, she is a child residing in Sunset Valley, where her family ties are revealed.
Life leading up to The Sims 3Edit
In The Sims 3, Kaylynn is a child, and has 3 days left before she becomes a teen. Kaylynn lives in Sunset Valley with her parents, Dustin and Iliana Langerak, her older brother, Parker, and her maternal aunt, Zelda Mae. She loves to clean, which may explain why she later becomes a maid for the Pleasant family in The Sims 2. Her family bio states she cleans up all of the sloppy Parker's messes, and since her aunt arrived with all her plants she has to clean more than ever. She starts with four points in Painting.
Kaylynn has a continuity error. In The Sims 3, Kaylynn is several days older than Mortimer. This would not make sense in The Sims 2, as she would have been an elder. If she were the same age as Cassandra Goth in Pleasantview, she wouldn't have been born in Sunset Valley yet. It is possible that she had access to elixir of life at some point in her life.
Life leading up to The Sims 2Edit
By the time the storyline has caught to The Sims 2, Kaylynn's family is probably deceased and she is one of three maids for hire in Pleasantview; the other two are Lucy Hanby and Remington Harris, all three of whom also appear in custom neighborhoods. She has the Family aspiration and her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Kaylynn has tanned skin, green eyes, and long black hair. She uses mocha lipstick. Kaylynn's natural hair color is blonde. This can also be seen through SimPE. Like all female maids, her default outfit is the typical "French Maid" outfit.
Kaylynn has romantic relationships with two men, each without the other's knowledge. Although Don Lothario has three other lovers besides her, it looks like she is his favorite because he has the highest relationship with her. He had two types of WooHoo with her: Service WooHoo and Public WooHoo. For the first time, Don's request for Public WooHoo was rejected by Kaylynn but she later agreed.
Kaylynn is also romantically involved with the married Daniel Pleasant. He is having an affair with her because his wife, Mary-Sue Pleasant, is implied to be a workaholic and doesn't have time to pay attention to him, being romantically cold to him. It's up to the player whether to continue the relationship while Mary-Sue is at work.
When the Pleasant family is first played, one of Daniel's wants is to WooHoo with Kaylynn. Mary-Sue will get a chance card at work, and either option, besides "ignore", will result in her being sent home early, possibly catching Daniel and Kaylynn in the act.
- The Sims 2
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims 3
|Dustin Langerak||Good Friend|
|Parker Langerak||Good Friend|
- In The Sims 2, Kaylynn is an adult and Mortimer is an elder, while in The Sims 3, they are both children but Kaylynn is four days older than Mortimer. This is inconsistent, considering that Kaylynn was younger than him in The Sims 2.
- While Don and Daniel have memories of her, she doesn't have any memories, let alone memories of them.
- In The Sims 2, she has green eyes, but in The Sims 3 she has very dark brown eyes that are almost black.
- In The Sims 2, her character has the pregnancy modifier token, which increases the chances of her having twins, if she has any children.
- She only has two traits in The Sims 3, though children are supposed to have three, which was probably a mistake by the game developers. She, Timothy Su and Yuna Tanner are the only children that have this feature.
- Her missing trait could have meant to have been Artistic, seen as though she is quite talented in painting.
- As with most NPCs in The Sims 2, Kaylynn has no gender preference.
- When she appears in custom neighborhoods in The Sims 2, her interests, skills and personality points will be randomized.
- Even though she is in relationships with two men, Kaylynn ironically has the Family aspiration.
|Language||The Sims 2||The Sims 3|
|English||Kaylynn Langerak||Kaylynn Langerak|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Catarina Langerak||Catarina Langerak|
|Chinese (Simplified)||凯琳 兰格拉克|
|Chinese (Traditional)||凱莉恩 格拉克||凱琳 連吉拉克|
|Czech||Kateřina Langerak||Kateřina Langeraková|
|Dutch||Katherine Langerak||Kaylynn Langerak|
|European Portuguese||Catarina Langerak||Catarina Langerak|
|Finnish||Katri Lassila||Katri Lassila|
|French||Kérine Hébert||Katia Hébert|
|German||Katharina Landgraf||Katharina Landgraf|
|Hebrew||קיילין לנגרק||קיילין לנגרק|
|Italian||Cecilia Langerak||Cecilia Langerak|
|Korean||혜원 고||케일린 랭거랙|
|Norwegian||Katrine Lande||Katrine Langerak|
|Polish||Kasia Langerak||Klementyna Lada|
| Yulianna Tesla|
|Spanish (Mexico)||Claudia López||Laila López|
|Spanish (Spain)||Claudia López||Clara Langerak|
|Swedish||Katarina Langö||Katarina Langö|
|The Langerak Family|
|Dustin - Iliana - Zelda - Parker - Kaylynn - Arthur|