|Kirstin has always been a trouble maker, and was even voted "Least Likely to Succeed" in school. All grown up, she prefers to make a career at the expense of others. Rumor is, the criminal underworld knows who to contact for any big heist in need of an excellent getaway driver. Kirstin is infatuated with Darren Lott, and is often a few steps behind wherever he goes. Kirstin is a top notch thief which keeps her well hidden, where most other stalkers would have long been discovered. She is still the main suspect for a sting of art robberies a few years back, but no evidence has ever been found to link her to the crime.|
|Education and employment|
|Can't Stand Art|
|Lifetime wish||The Empress of Evil|
|Game||The Sims 3: Showtime|
Kirstin Law is a pre-made female Sim that is 14 days away from becoming an Elder and is introduced in Showtime. She is described as the neighborhood thief, and in her home she possesses a number of amount of T.Vs and radios. In her bio, it explains she is also infatuated with Darren Lott even though she has no contact with him when you first play her. Kirstin is friends with Conrad Anderson and Brandon Woods, distant friends with Stardust Woods, dislikes Danielle Platt, and is enemies with Evan Best.
Her job performance is high but she needs at least 4 more Athletic skill points in order to be promoted since she only has three. Besides the 3 Athletic skill points, she has not learned any other skills.
- There are a few discrepancies with Kirstin.
- Her household bio states she has a "penchant for fine art", yet she has the Can't Stand Art trait.
- Similarly, the household bio mentions she is a Master Thief, but her career level is Getaway Driver which is 6 levels below.
- She's in the criminal career track which is the opposite of her family name.
- Kirstin is one of the two Sims with all negative traits, the other being Sinbad Rotter.