He has a very big crush on Crystal Vu, a Strangetown townie. However, if Nightlife or above is installed, their chemistry may be poor because their astrological signs do not match. He works in the Science career track.
He's more relaxed and easy-going than Pascal and Vidcund, which is why he usually isn't involved in their rivalry with Loki Beaker. The relative lack of bad feeling between the two may also be due to the fact that, unlike his brothers, Lazlo has no known romantic history with Loki's wife, Circe. Other differences include his zodiac sign (Sagittarius, while his brothers are both Scorpios), hippy-like appearance, personality, etc. His career rank is also higher than his brothers (both Pascal and Vidcund are Lab assistants while Lazlo, despite being the youngest of the three, is already a field researcher).
He has the same shirt as David Bennett.
In The Sims 2 for PSP, Lazlo is suspected of kidnapping Pascal's son, Tycho Curious, along side Vidcund. The player has the choice of questioning and intimidating either Lazlo or Vidcund, but Lazlo is the innocent suspect.
Lazlos secrets from The Sims 2 (PSP):
- (Personal): Lazlo became a scientist for one reason... the test monkeys. He just loves monkeys.
- (Intimate): Lazlo developed a recipe for air-puffed turkey. The same turkey taste, but less filling!
- (Dark): Claims to have contacted a lost civilization with the aid of the two pie tins and duct tape.
Lazlo means "glorious rule". It is of Slavic origin.
Curious means to be fascinated by the world around them. A curious individual may have a thirst for knowledge, referring to Lazlo's aspiration.
|The Curious Family|
Marshall - Cherish
Bunny - Notzo - Zo
Glarn - Glabe - Kitty
Lola - Chloe - Jenny - Pascal - Vidcund - Lazlo
Other languages Edit
- English: Lazlo Curious
- French: Lazlo Lalouche
- German: Lutz Kurios
- Italian: Lazlo Occhiaperti
- Spanish: Lucas Curioso
- Dutch: Lazlo Aagje
- Danish: Lazlo Nyhsgerrig
- Swedish: Lazlo Nyfiken
- Norwegian: Plut Zelig
- Finnish: Ilmari Uteloinen
- Portuguese: Lazlo Curioso
- Japanese: ラズロ キュリアス
- Polish: Leszek Dziwak
- Chinese (simplified): 拉兹洛 小奇
- Chinese (traditional): 萊茲羅 卡好奇
- Thai: ลา•ซี•โอ คิว•เรียส
- Korean: 라즐로 큐리어스
- Czech: Vojtěch Zvědavý
- Brazilian Portuguese: Lazlo Curioso