- For the personality quality in The Sims and The Sims 2, see Personality.
- Not to be confused with Hidden trait#Lazy or Lazy (The Sims 4).
Lazy is a pet trait featured in The Sims 3: Pets and The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs.
The Sims 3: PetsEdit
This trait is available for all playable pets - cats
. For dogs
, this conflicts with the Hyper
trait. For horses
, this conflicts with the Fast
Lazy pets just love to lie down or stay in one place as they get tired easily.
- Pet will likely want to stay in one place.
- Pet will get Fatigued more quickly.
- Energy motive drops at a slightly increased rate.
- Horse will get a penalty on Racing and Cross Country Competitions.
- Horse will learn the Racing skill considerably slower.
- This trait is featured in The Sims 3: Generations as a hidden trait with no effect on Sims, and cannot be obtained without using mods or hacks.
The Sims 4: Cats & DogsEdit
Lazy can only be given to cats, and it conflicts with the Frisky
trait. There is a similar dog trait called Couch Potato
These cats really enjoy their catnaps. They are less likely to jump from place to place since it takes too much effort.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
- See also: Category:Lazy pets