This article or section is being considered for merging with Trait (The Sims Medieval). See the discussion page for details.
Legendary Traits are given to Sims when they have reached a certain level and replace the Sim's Fatal Flaw. Additionally, they can be achieved by completing certain Quests. They have more benefits than regular traits.
Quests that Give Legendary TraitsEdit
- Fountain of Legend (Everyone, Except Monarch)
- Fishermans Challenge (Anyone with the Whale Ate My Parents trait, catch a whale)
- War Games/Chivalrous Challenge (Lvl +5 Knight, Defeat the Black Knight)
- Seven Mechanical arts (Blacksmith, Forge the Badge of the Seven Mechanical Arts
- Dragon of (Kingdom's name)
- The Philosopher's stone (Lvl +5 Wizard, Blacksmith)