is a physical trait
in The Sims 3
. It conflicts with the Heavy Sleeper
trait and is first available at birth.
Light sleepers toss and turn throughout the night and are woken up by the slightest bump in the night.
- Sim's sleep is a bit restless and easily disturbed.
- Sim is like a burglar alarm! If a robber ever steps on the lot when while asleep, the Sim will be up in a flash.
- Can "Research Sleep" on computers (has no benefit.)
- Light sleepers receive the "Fully Rested" moodlet less often.
- Light sleepers are easily awoken by music, children and other noises.
- Light sleepers will sometimes yawn, even if they're not tired.
Sims that are light sleepersEdit
Examples of premade light sleepers: Stiles McGraw, Judy Bunch, Topher Baker, Lily Lum, Victor Goth, Emmy Starr.
- See also: Category:Light sleepers