Trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Brave and Charismatic traits.
Losers encounter woe and misfortune throughout their lives beginning with school and continuing into their careers. They will fail and fail often. They won't get mad even when life falls apart. They'll just cry.
- Losers will have lower chances of having success.
- The Sim is more likely to receive a negative event at work/school.
- When receiving opportunities, Loser Sims will have a higher chance of failing.
- Losers will break down in tears if something negative happens to them.
- Losers complain more in a conversation.
- Losers are less likely to win video games.
- Losers will get more potent "Winner" moodlets when they manage to win games.
- Losers will also get "Winner" moodlets when they get promoted.
- Instead of getting a "Win a Game" wish, their wish says "Be a winner, for once."
- Losers are at a slight disadvantage in all majors in the college.
- Ironically, Losers can still possess the Lucky trait, despite the trait contradicts Lucky in every single way possible. This could be a mistake by the developers.