Lotta Greaves is a pre-made deceased Sim who once lived in Bridgeport. She is buried behind Plasma 501 inside a gate near a secret, subterranean room. She has a big headstone, which indicates that she has completed her lifetime wish at some point of her life.
Lotta perished due to a fire. Her name may be an allusion to the word "grieve", a synonym of "mourn". When resurrected, she is friends with Vladimir Schlick and Ebenezer Clavier, and enemies with Elvira Slayer. She is one of few Sims to have relationships with her neighbors when resurrected.
She has a light, purple skin and purple hair, and wears a grey, skull-ornated dress. She has 3 points in the gardening skill. She shares her pale and purplish complexion with every other deceased sim from Bridgeport, as well as her gray clothing.
- Lotta shares her last name with a deceased Sim from The Sims 2.
- Her name may be a play on "Lot of graves"
- With Generations installed, she will sometimes send Vladimir Schlick or Ebenezer Clavier a wedding gift, if either one of them gets married, despite being dead.[confirmation needed]
- Lotta, along with Apollo Bloom are the only non-vampires to be an enemy with a vampire. Due to this, Elvira and William are the only vampires that are enemies with a non-vampire.
- Lotta may be tied to The Gray Woman of SimCity Statue from The Sims 2: Nightlife. She appears as a fire ghost (the gray lady supposedly died in a house fire) and has a gray physical appearance when resurrected, and also there is a road in Downtown named "Greaves Avenue".