Loves To Swim
- Not to be confused with Likes Swimming or Loves Water.
is a trait
featured in The Sims 3: Island Paradise
. It conflicts with Hydrophobic
. It is first available from childhood.
These Sims are like fish in the sea and gain a special joy being in the water.
- Sims who love to swim learn Scuba Diving skill at 15% faster rate.
- Sims who love to swim can swim longer than other Sims before getting fatigued.
- Sims who love to swim have 30% higher chance to win from fighting against sharks.
- When left idle, Sims will do a "going underwater" animation, they hold their nose and pretend going underwater, one hand in the air.
||Sims who love to swim will get this moodlet while swimming or scuba diving.