Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the hates the outdoors trait, and is available from birth.
These Sims love spending time outdoors and find a special joy amidst nature that others do not.
- Sim is always in a better mood when outside.
- Outdoor Sims can pine for the outdoors if they spend too long inside.
- They get 'One with Nature' positive moodlet (+20) when they stay outside for 15 minutes until they go back indoors.
- Sim can perform outdoor skills such as fishing and gardening better than most other Sims.
- Sims who love the outdoors perform better in athletic, science and military careers.
- Sims have 10% less chance of having allergies.[TS3:S]
- "Talk about outdoors" social interaction is available.
- Sim can be sent to the public pool, beach or park by clicking on them and choosing the relevant action.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: park, beach, and spa.
- Sims with this trait receive 'Stir Crazy' moodlet more quickly when they remain inside for a long time.
- Sims with this trait will more often choose outdoor activities, including tossing a football, playing in a sprinkler, or playing an instrument outside.
Possible lifetime wishesEdit
- The Perfect Garden.
- Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium.
- Become a Superstar Athlete.
- Become an Astronaut.
Sims that love the outdoorsEdit