trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Hates the Outdoors trait, and is available from birth.
These Sims love spending time outdoors and find a special joy amidst nature that others do not.
- Sim is always in a better mood when outside.
- Outdoor Sims can pine for the outdoors if they spend too long inside.
- They get 'One with Nature' positive moodlet (+20) when they stay outside for 15 minutes until they go back indoors.
- Sim can perform outdoor skills such as Fishing and Gardening better than most other Sims.
- Outdoor Sims perform better in Athletic, Science and Military careers.
- Sims have 10% less chance of having allergies.[TS3:S]
- "Talk about Outdoors" social interaction is available.
- Sim can be sent to the public pool, beach or park by clicking on them and choosing the relevant action.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Park, Beach, and Spa.
- Sims with this trait recieve 'Stir Crazy' moodlet more quickly when they remain inside for a long time.
- Sims with this trait will more often choose outdoor activities, including tossing a football, playing in a sprinkler, or playing an instrument outside.
Possible lifetime wishesEdit
- The Perfect Garden.
- Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium.
Sims that Love the OutdoorsEdit
See also: Category:Sims who love the outdoors