trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the hates the outdoors trait and is available from birth.
These Sims love spending time outdoors and find a special joy amidst nature that others do not.
- Sim is always in a better mood when outside.
- Outdoor Sims can pine for the outdoors if they spend too long inside.
- They get 'One with Nature' positive moodlet (+20) when they stay outside for 15 minutes until they go back indoors.
- Sim can perform outdoor skills such as fishing and gardening better than most other Sims.
- Sims who love the outdoors perform better in athletic, science and military careers.
- Sims have 10% less chance of having allergies.[TS3:S]
- "Talk about outdoors" social interaction is available.
- Sim can be sent to the public pool, beach or park by clicking on them and choosing the relevant action.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: park, beach, and spa.
- Sims with this trait receive 'Stir Crazy' moodlet more quickly when they remain inside for a long time.
- Sims with this trait will more often choose outdoor activities, including tossing a football, playing in a sprinkler, or playing an instrument outside.
Possible lifetime wishesEdit
- The Perfect Garden.
- Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium.
- Become a Superstar Athlete.
- Become an Astronaut.
Sims that love the outdoorsEdit