Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Loves To Swim
- Not to be confused with Likes Swimming or Loves Water.
is a trait
featured in The Sims 3: Island Paradise
. It conflicts with Hydrophobic
. It is first available from childhood.
These Sims are like fish in the sea and gain a special joy being in the water.
- Sims who love to swim learn Scuba Diving skill at 15% faster rate.
- Sims who love to swim can swim longer than other Sims before getting fatigued.
- Sims who love to swim have 30% higher chance to win from fighting against sharks.
- When left idle, Sims will do a "going underwater" animation, they hold their nose and pretend going underwater, one hand in the air.
||Sims who love to swim will get this moodlet while swimming or scuba diving.