trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Unlucky trait, and is first available to children.
Lucky Sims are closely followed through life with a comforting sense of luck. They win often and they win big.
- If a Lucky Sim has 4+ hours of sleep they might awake with the "Feeling Lucky" moodlet.
- Lucky Sims are less likely to burn food, break objects or get robbed.
- Lucky Sims are more likely to get raises at work and to get good results from career events.
- Lucky Sims are more likely to win when playing games.
- Lucky Sims using the Fortune Factory Fortune Cookie Maker[TS3:WA] will always receive a good fortune.
- If a Sim with the Lucky trait is an Acrobat and performs on the Ring of Fire, they are more likely to succeed the stunt.
- Lucky Sims are more likely to win bar brawls,[TS3:LN] but the trait does not affect the outcome of the "Fight!" interaction.
- Lucky Sims are less likely to be arrested in the Criminal career, but arrests can still occur.