Mean Spirited Sims love to fight, mostly because they never lose in a brawl. They take satisfaction with every new enemy made and dream of new ways to be nasty to others.
- Mean Spirited Sims receive a positive moodlet when making an enemy.
- Mean Spirited Sims will have more probability of winning fights.
- Mean Spirited Sims will autonomously use negative social interactions more often than other Sims.
- Mean spirited Sims are able to troll on forums like evil, grumpy or inappropriate Sims. Then, they may wait for a response from the forum users. Not being responded on a forum will earn the Sim a negative moodlet.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the humor genre.
- Against some players' beliefs, the Good and Mean-Spirited traits do not conflict, therefore a Sim can have both of them, unless the Friendly trait is also chosen.
- Although many players believe that the Evil trait makes Sims the cruelest, Evil Sims can still have the Friendly trait, making the evil Sim still polite to other Sims (even without the Friendly trait, Evil Sims are still not particularly bad-mannered in conversation). Mean spirited Sims, however, enjoy hurting the feelings of other Sims, unless they have the good trait. However, Evil Sims like it when other Sims experience misfortune, which causes controversy among players about which trait makes the Sim cruelest.
- Mean spirited Sims actually get a mood bonus from making or being around enemies.
- Mean Spirited Sims have a higher chance of winning fights unless they also have Loser trait.
- The "Fight" option under Fight menu will be replaced with "Beat Up".
- On the computer Mean Spirited Sims have the option to Troll on Forums. If successful this will result in a positive moodlet.
Premade Mean Spirited SimsEdit