Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait and a hidden skill in The Sims 3.
Moochers can mooch food and money from their neighbors who for the most part just go along with it.
- A Sim with mooch trait can mooch cash and food directly off other Sims.
- When visiting other Sims' lots, the Sim can mooch food from the host's fridge!
- Some Sims may not respond well to the Sim's mooching. Acquaintances will state refusal, while a Sim that particularly dislikes the mooch will glare back at them angrily.
- It is more difficult for Sims to mooch off a Sim with the Frugal trait.
- Mooching Sims can "Have Snacks" on neighbors' lots.
- The amount of money that the player mooch and if the Sim's mooching is successful or not depends on many factors. For example, having a high relationship with the target Sim will usually increase the chance of a mooching being successful, and it may also increase the amount of money that the Sim gets.
- Success rate and mooch magnitude depends on:
- The household funds of the mooch.
- The relationship score the mooch has on the other Sim.
- The mooching Sim's independent skill. This is levelled up as the Sim mooches and mooches.