Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Various games and expansion packs in The Sims series have added special objects or items that raise or lower the motives of one or more Sims. In The Sims and The Sims 2, they will generally not affect the Room or Environment meters.
The "Concoctanation Station" chemistry set Edit
- The blue potion: Drinking it will raise three of the drinker's motives to maximum.
- The light green potion: Drinking it reduces all of the drinker's motives to almost zero.
- The No More Puddles? charm: This children's charm will raise the caster's hygiene to maximum, but will drop it if the bar is already full.
- The Magic Mood charm: This adult charm will boost the motives of the caster, or of all Sims and pets on the lot, but will drop them if the caster's mood is too high.
- The Eclectic and Enigmatic Energizer: This aspiration reward will boost the user's motives, but may drain them if the user is not in gold or platinum aspiration.
- The Snapdragon Bouquet: Making this object requires a gold talent badge in Flower Arranging. Properly made, it will periodically raise the motives of Sims and pets in the room. If poorly made, it will drop them. It does not affect the energy motive.
- The Golden Skull of Jumbok IV and The Gootentaugen Award for Excellence in Journalism: These are the career rewards for the Adventurer and Journalism careers. They will periodically raise the motives of Sims and pets in the room by a small amount.
- The "Starstruck" Personal Fame Stars. This is the career reward for the Entertainment career track. It will periodically raise the social motive of Sims and pets in the room by a small amount.
- The Throne of Light: This can only be created by an "Infallibly Good" witch/warlock. It will raise the motives of good witches, but drop the motives of evil ones.
- The Claw of Darkness Throne: This can only be created by an "Atrociously Evil" witch/warlock. It will raise the motives of evil witches, but drop the motives of good ones.
- Neutral witches/warlocks will get a motive boost from both thrones.
- Either throne will drop the motives of non-magical Sims who sit in it.
- Penguin Party Potion: Raises the Sim's social and fun motive.
- Singing Stones: Raises the Sim's fun motive.
- If you pour soap in fountains in community lots, lava will come out of it, scaring your Sim and reducing his/her Bladder and Hunger motive.