Life leading up to The Sims 3Edit
She's a descendant of the wealthy Landgraab family which built the town of Sunset Valley. Her husband is Geoffrey, who took her last name when they married, and they have one child, Malcolm Landgraab.
Her parents are Chester and Queenie Landgraab. Chester died of old age as an elder, however her mother Queenie died of a fire as a young adult when Nancy was young. Both of her grandparents, Kitty and Kermit died of old age and are buried in Pleasant Rest Graveyard.
Queenie shares many similarities with her daughter including, being rich, their up-do hairstyle, their blonde hair, two traits (Ambitious and Snob), they both wear make-up, have the same beauty mark, strap dress, and both wear earrings.
Both Nick Alto and Nancy are vice-presidents in the Business career, and they start off as two ambitious workaholics in a tough competition to become the next CEO (in the beginning of the game, Gunther Goth is the CEO). However, their rivalry hurts both their careers, as it lowers one of the metrics for promotion, "relationship with coworkers." In some games, Nick is Nancy's boss, and/or vice versa, though they always have the same job position.
She will often become a CEO in the Business career, fulfilling her lifetime wish, if story progression is turned on.
Life leading up to The Sims 4Edit
Nancy returns with her husband and son, and resides in Oasis Springs as a part of the alternate timeline. She's an adult who is 18 days away from becoming an elder and works as a Minor Crime Lord in the Criminal career track. She has four points in the charisma Skill, one in comedy, three in fitness, and two in programming. She has long blond hair and green eyes. She wears heavy makeup and some jewelry, a white top, and a short orange skirt.
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3
|Malcolm Landgraab||Son, Good friends|
- The Sims 4
|Geoffrey Landgraab||Spouse, Sweethearts|
|Malcolm Landgraab||Son, Friend|
San Myshuno ReviewsEdit
- It is simply undignified that such ruffians would come to the Civic Plaza of all places to share their dreadful beliefs. Protest is fine, assuming you're not talking, making noise, or waving signs! - BigGraab$$ (on Uptown Civic Plaza)
- Modern, elegant, and refined. The perfect home for someone who aspires to leave the unwashed masses below. - BigGraab$$ (on Landgraab Apartments)
- I don't know why the underlings are settling for a cupcake when they deserve a whole cake. One bite? Pssh. - BigGraab$$ (on Uptown Food Carts)
- The right meal at the right price. Finally, gourmet cuisine delivered quickly. Time is money, am I right? - BigGraab$$ (on Spice Market Food Carts)
- Ever want to show off your muscles but no one's at the gym? Same. All the time. This basketball court in the Spice Market is solid and let's me show off my skills. - BigGraab$$ (on Basketball Courts)
- I once saw someone 'Haggle' here to get a lower price on a couch. How undignified. I've never been back since. - BigGraab$$ (on Flea Market Festival)
- I'm so glad I have enough money to never step foot in this place. The things I've heard? Chills. - BigGraab$$ (on Culpepper Apartments)
- Lovely, quaint, comfortable, sure. Just, not for me. - BigGraab$$ (on Jasmine Apartments)
- Frankly, I'm trying to convince my accountant to buy the Old Salt House and flip it for a profit. - BigGraab$$ (on The Old Salt House)
- I've never loved anything I cannot buy, which means I guess I don’t love love. Oh well, back to owning everything! - BigGraab$$ (on Romance Festival)
- A lush penthouse for only the city's highest echelon...like me! Stay off this floor, we own it! - BigGraab$$ (on Torendi Tower)
- Chic Street begins to approach my lofty expectations, but when you're as rich as I am, it's only "just fine." - BigGraab$$ (on 21 Chic Street)
- I must admit, the beauty of the art distrct elevates it beyond typical pedestrian fare.I even like its food carts! - BigGraab$$ (on Casbah Gallery)
- Ugh, the rent here is so affordable, which means NORMAL people might be our neighbors. No thanks! Hard pass. - BigGraab$$ (on Hakim House)
- Back when I thought I might be an artist, before I saw the allure of capitalism, I must admit I lived a few good years in the Medina Studios. - BigGraab$$ (on Medina Studios)
|The Landgraab Family|
| Admiral Landgraab|
Kermit - Kitty
Chester - Queenie
Geoffrey - Nancy - Malcolm II - Marion
Malcolm - Mom - Malcolm - Hannelore - Malcolm III - Margaret
Dudley - Mimi - Adrien - Malcolm IV
Malcolm - Bambi