- Not to be confused with Creative Cook.
is a mental trait
from The Sims 3
Natural Cooks are able to kick any dish up a notch, making their food the most delicious to eat. They learn to cook more quickly than others, and never burn down the kitchen in the process!
- Learns the cooking skill faster than other Sims.
- Natural Cooks begin their lives with a cooking skill book in their inventories.
- Easily make higher quality food.
- Will never burn food or cause a fire when cooking.
- Will frequently watch the Cooking Cable channel when left idle.
Unlocked interactions Edit
- Natural Cooks can talk about cooking.
- Natural Cooks can trade kitchen secrets, and learn a new recipe
- Eating food on other lots can cause this Sim to learn the recipe for that food (certain level of skill required to learn it).
- 'Kick it up a Notch' interaction is available to improve the quality of a prepared dish.
Player Notes Edit
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the Bistro or Bakery lot.
- Sims with this trait can exchange recipes with other natural born chefs.
- Sims with this trait may put on weight, regardless of how much they eat.
Possible Lifetime WishesEdit
- Celebrated Five-Star Chef
- The Culinary Librarian
Premade Natural CooksEdit
Christopher Steel, Jared Frio, Ella Carlisle.
- See also: Category:Natural cooks