Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Neighborhood 1 is the main neighborhood featured in The Sims. The neighborhood featured the residents of Sim Lane that later became Pleasantview in The Sims 2, and that some believe was Sunset Valley in The Sims 3.
The neighborhood features one road, shaped like a square, a river and a wooden sign saying "The Sims" at the bottom of the screen.
In The Sims, Neighborhood 1 was sometimes referred to as "SimVille" or SimCity by players. It only showed Sim Lane. Later on with the Unleashed expansion pack, a whole new area was added called Old Town. It was then possible to visit shops and parks.
The neighborhoods ranged from 1 to 8, the second one featuring the Mashuga family.
Newbie family (7 Sim Lane)Edit
- Bob Newbie (Male, Aquarius), "Bob is new to the neighborhood. He needs help getting familiar with his new environment. Can you help him get through this tutorial?" He is the favorite patsy of The Sims Universe.
- Betty Newbie (Female, Aries), "Betty is new to the neighborhood. She is just getting familiar with her new environment. Can you help her learn to interact with her new home?" In The Sims for consoles, the much younger Betty Newbie is known as Betty Roomie in the story mode.
- Michael Bachelor (Male, Libra), "Michael is just out of college and he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. Can you help Michael succeed?" The Sims 2 places him as Bella Goth's older brother and Dina Caliente's husband.
Goth family (5 Sim Lane)Edit
- Mortimer Goth (Male, Taurus), "Cheerful and outgoing, Mortimer brings his old country upbringing into the modern age. He has an unusual fondness for insects." He starts as a Test Subject on the Scientist track.
- Bella Goth (Female, Cancer), "Elegant and athletic are two qualities that describe Bella. She enjoys a variety of activities from golf to miniature golf."
- Cassandra Goth (Female, Cancer), "Cassandra is the quiet, mysterious type. Nobody ever knows quite what she's thinking."
In the graves of the Goth residence:
- Grandma (Female, Aquarius)
- Grandpa (Male, Cancer)
- Uncle (Male, Aquarius)
- Auntie (Female, Cancer)
- Boy (Male, Gemini)
- Bratty (Female, Cancer)
- Cousin (Male, Sagittarius)
- Vegas (Male, Sagittarius)
- Melissa Roomies (Female, Aquarius), "Melissa and her roommate Chris are new to the neighborhood. Can you help them make friends?"
- Chris Roomies (Female, Taurus), "Chris and her roommate Melissa are new to the neighborhood. Can you help them make friends?"
- Daniel Pleasant (Male, Sagittarius), "Daniel and his family are new to the neighborhood. Can you help him make new friends and succeed in school?"
- Jeff Pleasant (Male, Cancer), "Jeff and his family are new to the neighborhood. Can you help Jeff provide for his family and fulfill his lifelong goal of being the first man to walk on Mars?"
- Diane Pleasant (Female, Aries), "Diane and her family are new to the neighborhood. Can you help Diane set her family on its way up the social ladder?"
- Jennifer Pleasant (Female, Sagittarius), "Jennifer and her family are new to the neighborhood. Can you help her make new friends and succeed in school?"
Empty lots and housesEdit
- 1 Sim Lane - empty lot
- 2 Sim Lane - empty house
- 3 Sim Lane - empty house
- 4 Sim Lane - empty lot
- 6 Sim Lane - empty house
- 8 Sim Lane - empty lot
- 9 Sim Lane - empty lot
- 10 Sim Lane - empty house