Newcrest consists of three neighborhoods, each with five lots of varying sizes. Unlike other worlds for The Sims 4, Newcrest does not contain any pre-built lots. There are visible houses and high-rises if the player angles their camera in-game, but these serve only as decoration and the player cannot enter them.
- Llama Lagoon
- Ridgeline Drive
Newcrest has three new neighborhoods and each neighborhood has five empty lots, giving a total number of 15 empty lots for players to build on.
Empty Lots - Neighborhood #1
- 50x40: Twin Oracle Point, costs 8.500§
- 40x30: Avarice Acres, costs 3.000§
- 40x30: Rippling Flats, costs 3.000§
- 30x30: Tranquil Crescent, costs 2.500§
- 30x20: Asphalt Abodes, costs 2.000§
Empty Lots - Neighborhood #2
- 30x20: Fern Park, costs 2.000§
- 30x20: Beach Byway, costs 2.000§
- 40x30: Midtown Meadows, costs 3.000§
- 20x15: Oak Alcove, costs 1.500§
- 20x15: Comfy Cubby, costs 1.500§
Empty Lots - Neighborhood #3
- 30x20: Cookout Lookout, costs 2.000§
- 30x20: Civic Cliffs, costs 2.000§
- 30x20: Hillside Highlands, costs 2.000§
- 40x30: Optimist's Outlook, costs 3.000§
- 40x20: Sandy Run, costs 2.500§
- This is the only world in The Sims series that was added via a patch.
- This is the only world in The Sims 4 that doesn't contain any pre-built lots, and is the first empty pre-made world since The Sims: House Party.