Optimum Alfred is a robot who is featured in The Sims 2 on GBA and Nintendo DS. In the Nintendo DS version, occasionally, he and his drones will attack the hotel, and the player will have to put on the Ratticator costume, and fight him. He is often found in a loopy mood.
Life leading up to The Sims 2 (Nintendo DS) Edit
Optimum Alfred is the last of three villains the player must defeat. He is power hungry, as one of his tasks is to give him twenty nuclear power rods. Alfred also requires a special battery the player can purchase at the store. Later, Alfred breaks the elevator disallowing the player to reach the Penthouse suite. The player must reach mechanical five in order to fix the elevator. The player's character then teams up with the alien Emperor Xizzle, steals the blueprints to Alfred's diabolical invention and destroy it. When it is destroyed, there is a final battle on the Sundeck. After the fight, the game is over, but the player can still manage the hotel. A few days after his defeat he will return to Strangetown and ask for forgiveness, he can then be fully befriended.
- Optimum Alfred's secret is that he loathes other machines, which is actually quite surprising as he appears to have an army of them.
- Optimum Alfred seems to be far more intelligent than an average Servo or SimBot and also appears to speak in Simlish opposed to just robotic noises like that of a Servo.
- After he has been defeated in The Sims 2 (Nintendo DS) he is seen sinking into the pool on the sundeck, but he will reappear in Strangetown a few days later. He will have a sad mood until he is consoled or prank called, which will anger him.
- After the game has completed he apologizes for his bad behavior. Although, he may sometimes attack the hotel guests (especially when loopy or angry) but the ratticator won't pick him up as hostile
- If the hotel if under attack from robots (not including any attacks to do with the story line like the final battle), the robots will attack and be hostile towards Optimum Alfred which may be classed as a glitch considering he is a robot himself. He may even ring the player's Sim telling them there is a robot attack.
- His name is possibly a reference to Optimus Prime from Transformers and Alfred Pennyworth from the Batman series.