trait in The Sims 3. The trait conflicts with Loner and Shy.
Party animals love to party, and others love to party with them. When a party animal hosts a party, everyone comes and has a great time. Woo!
- Anyone the Sim invites to a party will attend!
- Guests attending the Sims parties are more likely to bring gifts!
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Hangout
- A Party Animal Sim has the "Woo!" interaction during parties, which will result in positive moodlets if successful.
- Party Animal Sims have the "Rock Out to..." interaction to change radio channels, which replaces the usual "'Change to.." interaction.
- Party Animal Sims have the choice to do many types of dancing, such as "Ragin' Dance" or "Awesome Dance".
- Party Animal Sims have the choice to do "Dance Wildly Together" with another Sim, which replaces the normal "Dance Together" interaction.
- When a Sim and their lover are present at the same party, they gain the "Awesome Party Make Out" social.
- If idle around a bar, the Sim will slam down drink after drink.
- Sim loves to dance at the stereo, and will do so at any free opportunity (most often when returning from school/work).
- Party Animals have more dancing animations than other Sims.
- If Late Night is installed, Sims will have available the "Dance on Table" interaction.
- If Late Night is installed, Sims who drink "Party Drinks" will temporarily lose two random traits and replace them with Party Animal and Daredevil.