- Not to be confused with Party Animals.
is a social trait
in The Sims 3
. The trait conflicts with Loner
Party animals love to party, and others love to party with them. When a party animal hosts a party, everyone comes and has a great time. Woo!
- Anyone the Sim invites to a party will attend!
- Guests attending the Sims parties are more likely to bring gifts!
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Hangout
- A Party Animal Sim has the "Woo!" interaction during parties, which will result in positive moodlets if successful.
- Party Animal Sims have the "Rock Out to..." interaction to change radio channels, which replaces the usual "'Change to.." interaction.
- Party Animal Sims have the choice to do many types of dancing, such as "Ragin' Dance" or "Awesome Dance".
- Party Animal Sims have the choice to do "Dance Wildly Together" with another Sim, which replaces the normal "Dance Together" interaction.
- When a Sim and their lover are present at the same party, they gain the "Awesome Party Make Out" social.
Possible Lifetime Wishes Edit
- Rock Star
- Superstar Athlete
- Super Popular
- Bottomless Nectar Cellar
- If idle around a bar, the Sim will slam down drink after drink.
- Sim loves to dance at the stereo, and will do so at any free opportunity (most often when returning from school/work).
- Party Animals have more dancing animations than other Sims.
- If Late Night is installed, Sims will have available the "Dance on Table" interaction.
- If Late Night is installed, Sims who drink "Party Drinks" will temporarily lose two random traits and replace them with Party Animal and Daredevil.
Zelda Mae, Rafael Striker, Matilda Smart.
See Category:Party animals