- For the trait in The Sims 3, see Perfectionist (The Sims 3).
is a hobby trait
that was introduced in The Sims 4
"These Sims take longer to craft items but tend to make them higher quality, gain powerful Moodlets after crafting a high quality item, and gain negative Moodlets after crafting a low quality item."
- Perfectionist Sims will work harder to finish things with higher quality.
- Perfectionist Sims will get a "Perfectly Made" moodlet after making something excellent.
- Perfectionist Sims will get an embarrassed "Imperfect Work" moodlet after making something low quality.
- Make something of excellent quality
Dennis Kim, Eliza Pancakes, Clara Bjergsen
- See also: Category:Perfectionists (The Sims 4)