If the Sim neglects his/her responsibility as a physician, then they might have to pay a fine, or be humiliated. Sometimes even go to an execution, though that may only happen if the Sim is a repeat slacker in their job.
When a Sim is ill or has the plague they go to the doctor to be cured. If not, the plague may spread when the infected Sim enters a crowded area. Quests may involve the doctor having to find a remedy to a mysterious illness, curing the monarch , or even killing the monarch as well.
A physician's workplace is the clinic.
Tonics can be used to treat sickness:
- Weak Curative Tonic
- 3 Grassweed, 1 Valoroot, 2 Wildflower
- Moderate Curative Tonic—Unlocked by the quest "Eastern Promises".
- Strong Curative Tonic
Health Salves can be used to heal injury:
- Weak Health Salve
- 3 Bloodmoss, 2 Varoroot, 1 Wildflower
- Moderate Health Salve—Unlocked by the quest "I Don't Feel So Good".
- Strong Health Salve
A Physician can also craft a Sleeping Drought, which will make any Sim pass out. This can also be crafted by the Spy .
Physicians can also craft the Drunk-Me-Not, which is a potion that will cause any drunk Sim to stop being drunk. Such potion can also be crafted by the Wizard.
A Physician can also craft Mouthwash, but to unlock it, the Physician must have first completed the "A Mirthful Love Doctor" quest. It will give Sims a positive buff.
- Initially, the hero's title is Bloodletter.
- At level 5, the hero's title becomes Surgeon.
- At level 10, the hero's title becomes Master Chirurgeon.
See also Edit
Physician on The Sims Medieval Wiki