is a social trait introduced with The Sims 3: Supernatural
. It conflicts with the Slob
traits and is first available as a teen
Proper etiquette has quite become a thing of the past. Luckily, Proper Sims still remember the old ways and conduct themselves by a code of honor. Or at least a code of nice manners...
- Your Sim enjoys formal dress periodically.
- Your Sim is much more deeply affected by Nicely Decorated surroundings, as well as Dirty Surroundings.
- Your Sim has access to a variety of Proper social interactions.
- If two sims with the trait dance together, before they begin dancing they will bow/curtsey to each other.
- When inviting another Sim into their home, a Proper Sim will bow/curtsy to the Sim being invited in.
- Despite being more deeply affected by their surrounding, Proper Sims only gain a +10 mood from the Beautifully Decorated moodlet while Sims without this trait gain a +40 from this moodlet.
- Sims will not be able to fight a burglar, even if they have the Brave trait.
- Proper Sims can not hack computers.[confirmation needed]
Premade Proper SimsEdit
Beatrice Crumplebottom, Ayden Van Gould, Waylon Wolff
- See also: Category:Proper Sims