Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
trait introduced with The Sims 3: Supernatural. It conflicts with the Slob and Inappropriate traits and is first available as a teen.
Proper etiquette has quite become a thing of the past. Luckily, Proper Sims still remember the old ways and conduct themselves by a code of honor. Or at least a code of nice manners...
- Your Sim enjoys formal dress periodically.
- Your Sim is much more deeply affected by Nicely Decorated surroundings, as well as Dirty Surroundings.
- Your Sim has access to a variety of Proper social interactions.
- If two Sims with the trait dance together, they will bow/curtsey to each other before they begin dancing.
- When inviting another Sim into their home, a Proper Sim will bow/curtsy to the Sim being invited in.
- The Fight interaction will be replaced with "give what for".
- Sims with this trait will bow/curtsey when greeting other Sims.
- Despite being more deeply affected by their surrounding, Proper Sims only gain a +10 mood from the Beautifully Decorated moodlet while Sims without this trait gain a +40 from this moodlet.
- Sims will not be able to fight a burglar, even if they have the Brave trait.
- Proper Werewolves won't autonomously rummage through the trash can like other werewolves do. [confirmation needed]
- Proper Sims will always refuse to pose in the nude for another Sim, even if the two have a good relationship.[TS3:UL][confirmation needed]
Premade Proper SimsEdit