After purchasing a sound system, from a small transistor to a Hi-Fi surround system, Sims will be able to listen to music through radio stations covering different music genres. Some games and expansions even allow players to add their own radio stations by using music from their computer.
- Base Game
- House Party[n 1]
- Country Dance
- Techno / Rave
- ↑ These stations are only available on the Wurl 'N' Hurl Retro Jukebox, the Turntablitz DJ Booth, and custom items based on them.
The Sims 2Edit
Most stations has a wall-mounted speaker which only plays that station, and which is only available on community lots.[n 1] Some expansion and stuff packs also added additional songs to existing stations.
- ↑ When University was released, community lot speakers for the College Rock and Jazz channels were not included, but they are available as custom content from ModTheSims.
- ↑ Pets added songs to this station
- ↑ Teen Style Stuff added songs to this station
- ↑ Family Fun Stuff, Pets, Seasons, FreeTime, and Apartment Life added songs to this station
- ↑ This is the default station.
- ↑ Glamour Life Stuff, Pets, and Apartment Life added songs to this station
- ↑ Pets and Apartment Life added songs to this station
- ↑ This station plays Buy mode music from The Sims.
- ↑ This station plays Build mode music from The Sims.
The Sims StoriesEdit
The Sims 3Edit
- ↑ This station plays the same music from The Sims: Makin' Magic.
- ↑ These stations play the same music as the radio stations from The Sims and The Sims: House Party.
The Sims 4Edit
- Base game