Riverblossom Hills is the pre-made neighborhood that is added to the game with the addition of The Sims 2: Seasons. Many of the lots have to do with concepts and additions from The Sims 2: Seasons. For example, many of the more expensive lots have greenhouses. Riverblossom Hills is in one of the more rural areas of SimNation. When the neighborhood is first played, every inhabited house except for the Greenman family is in the midst of winter under heavy snow. Also, seasonal progression in Riverblossom Hills is set to Winter, Spring, Autumn/Fall, Winter.
Interestingly, every 'ancestral' Sim in the neighborhood is resurrectable. Unusually, all living Sims have positive memories for events, such as relatives dying, that normally produce negative memories.
The neighborhood's families seem to be based on those from Pleasantview, especially the Roth family (Goths), the Wan household (the Caliente sisters), Andrew and Jacob Martin (Dreamers), and the McGreggor household (Lotharios)
- 110 Old Farm Road, owned by Greenman
- 115 Old Farm Road, owned by McGreggor
- 202 Welsh Lane, owned by Wan
- 204 Old Farm Road, owned by Viejo
- 208 Welsh Lane, owned by Roth
- 211 Huckleberry Lane, owned by O'Mackey
- Greenman family 110 Old Farm Road
- Jason Greenman, Rose Greenman, Daisy Greenman
- Jason gave up his name and changed his lifestyle for the love of his green-skinned goddess. Despite the love that they share will they be able to raise a happy, healthy child? Can Rose adjust to living in a town instead of the great outdoors?
- McGreggor family 115 Old Farm Road
- Leod McGreggor
- Leod McGreggor has a farm... and an orchard. Will he be so focused on gardening that he forgets to cultivate friendships?
- O'Mackey family 211 Huckleberry Lane
- Gabe O'Mackey, Jules O'Mackey
- After his wife left to become a Dread Pirate, it took Gabe a long time to trust again. Is his relationship with Patricia meant to last? Will Patricia and Jules be able to work out their problems and realize how similar they really are?
- Roth family 208 Welsh Lane
- Morty Roth, Stella Roth, Sandra Roth, Xander Roth
- Having recently moved to Riverblossom Hills has had a wonderful effect on the Roths! Sandra and Xander are doing great in school, Morty found a great job, but Stella seems a bit restless...
- Viejo household 204 Old Farm Road
- Catherine Viejo, Betty Goldstein, Andrew Martin, Jacob Martin
- Can Catherine and Betty cope with the loss of their close friend and face their own imminent mortality or will they find a way to cheat death? Will Andrew and Jacob find a way to fulfill their dreams in the great game of life?
- Wan household 202 Welsh Lane
- Patricia Wan, Cleo Shikibu
- Patricia and Cleo moved to town when Cleo's aunt, Catherine, offered Cleo her old home - which they just finished remodelling. Will they find excitement in this quiet town after the dust has cleared? Will Patricia and Gabe make a life together?
Family bin familiesEdit
- Alexandra O'Mackey
- Alexandra succumbed to the call of the sea and left her family to pursue her dream. Will living the Dread Pirate life be enough to keep her afloat?
Townies and NPCsEdit
Relation to RiverviewEdit
In The Sims 3, a town called Riverview is available for download from TheSims3.com. One of the streets is named "Riverblossom Hills Drive" and it also has the country/farm effect that Riverblossom Hills had. However, no Sims from Riverblossom Hills make an appearance. It is possible that Riverblossom Hills used to be Riverview, just as Pleasantview used to be Sunset Valley. The description of Riverblossom Hills says that many Sims have relocated from their hometowns and moved there, which may, at least in part, explain why there are no Sims from Riverblossom Hills living in Riverview and why many families from Riverview are present in Pleasantview.
Recreating the original Riverblossom HillsEdit