is a physical trait
featured in The Sims 3: Island Paradise
. It conflicts with Hates the Outdoors
Sailors love the open sea and would much rather be on a boat than on land. Their aquatic experience means they are better at catching fish and are less likely to get seasick.
- If there's a Sailor on the boat when a Kraken attack is triggered, there's a 50% chance the attack will be averted.
- Sailors have 30% chance of not getting seasickness.
- Sailors can catch fish faster on a boat.
- There's a 30% chance a baby will have the Sailor trait if they're conceived on a houseboat.
||Sailors will get this moodlet whenever they're on a boat.
Edward Dregg, Rubisel Ichtaca, Sean Vidal
- See also: Category:Sailors
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.