Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
San Myshuno is a world introduced in The Sims 4: City Living. It is a coastal city surrounded by mountains, with a river running through the middle. It is packed with many diverse Sims of different cultures and sprawling with activities and festivals. This world is based on a variety of modern cities from around the world like Tokyo, San Francisco and New York City, and also features elements of Indian, Chinese, and Moroccan culture throughout the city. San Myshuno is the only world in The Sims 4 to feature apartments and penthouses.
San Myshuno consists of 4 neighborhoods and one special lot.
- Spice Market
- Arts Quarter
- Fashion District
Special lot Edit
- Myshuno Meadows
There are a total of 30 lots in San Myshuno. Including 21 apartment units, 3 penthouses, 1 residential, and 5 community lots.
Spice Market Edit
A family neighborhood famous for its Spice Festival, Flea Market and dockland views.
- Culpepper House (4 apartment units) -
- 17 Culpepper House "A snug apartment in the heart of the desirable Spice Market district" ~Weekly Rent: §400 (Lot traits: 'Gremlins')
- 18 Culpepper House "Once home to a famous local Chef, legend holds that Puffer Fish Nigiri was invented in this very kitchen. Additionally, the dining room boasts brand new clean floors and fresh paint throughout" ~Weekly Rent: §600 (Lot traits: 'Historical and Haunted')
- 19 Culpepper House "A fixer-upper apartment with very reasonable rent and a spacious balcony" ~Weekly Rent: §600 (Lot traits: 'Needs TLC')
- 20 Culpepper House "A spacious brownstone apartment with bay windows, dockside views and open plan kitchen" ~Weekly Rent: §1,200 (Lot traits: 'Chef's Kitchen')
- Jasmine Suites Apartments (2 apartment units) -
- 2A Jasmine Suites "A compact apartment with character in a family friendly neighborhood" ~Weekly Rent: §400 (Lot traits: 'Good Schools' and 'Romantic Aura')
- 2B Jasmine Suites "A charming family home overlooking the Spice Market's famous festival square" ~Weekly Rent: §500 (Lot traits: 'Good Schools' and 'On Ley Line')
- The Old Salt House "A sleek family home in a converted docklands building, The Old Salt House is a triumph of urban renewal" (Lot traits: 'Convivial')
Community Lots Edit
- Waterside Warble "Constructed from a converted cannery, Waterside Warble’s original warehouse layout was the perfect canvas to section off some intimate karaoke rooms" (Lot traits: Party Place) - Karaoke bar
Arts Quarter Edit
Home to the Humor and Hijinks Festival, the bohemian Arts Quarter is beloved by musicians, artists and all manner of creative types.
- Medina Studios Apartments (3 apartment units) -
- 910 Medina Studios "A cramped apartment with… personality that overlooks the Art Quarter’s lovely center plaza. The cozy kitchen is just big enough and the living room boasts a classic mauve carpet" ~Weekly Rent: §400 (Lot traits: 'Needs TLC')
- 920 Medina Studios "It's said a medium once lived in this spooky little place. Who knows what strange after effects may linger here..." ~Weekly Rent: §1000 (Lot traits: 'Quiet' and 'Haunted')
- 930 Medina Studios "Surprisingly cheap for its size, this fine old apartment is the most grand in the building" ~Weekly Rent: §1,200 (Lot traits: 'Gnomes' and 'Penny Pixies')
- Hakim House Apartments (2 apartment units) -
- 121 Hakim House "Though not the largest apartment in the building, the home studio and funky furnishings are certainly a desirable plus" ~Weekly Rent: §1,200 (Lot traits: 'Home Studio')
- 122 Hakim House "Spacious and luxurious, this apartment also has a historical connection to a famous local artist" ~Weekly Rent: §1,400 (Lot traits: 'Historical')
- FountainView Penthouse "Boasting some of the finest views in the Arts Quarter, this penthouse is prime real estate indeed" (Lot traits: 'Great Soil' and 'Natural Light')
Community Lots Edit
- Casbah Gallery "This modern glass structure in the heart of the Arts Quarter is a chic destination for a date or a recreational day devoted to improving your artistic skills" (Lot traits: 'Great Acoustics' and 'Natural Light') - Arts center
Fashion District Edit
Popular with young and trendy Sims, the Fashion District is also home to the Romance Festival and GeekCon.
- ZenView Apartments (2 apartment units) -
- 701 ZenView Apartments "A snug multi-floor apartment with amazing balcony views of the Fashion District" ~Weekly Rent: §700 (Lot traits: 'Quake Zone' and 'Party Place')
- 702 ZenView Apartments "A highly modern two floor apartment in the heart of the Fashion District" ~Weekly Rent: §1,200 (Lot traits: 'Quake Zone')
- 21 Chic Street Apartments (3 apartment units) -
- 1310 21 Chic Street Apartments "This quaint apartment’s generous windows are front-row seats for watching the city dwellers outside. This space makes perfect living quarters for a small group of roommates needing easy access to the center of the bustling city!" ~Weekly Rent: §500 (Lot traits: 'Lively Neighbors')
- 1312 21 Chic Street Apartments "The perfect starter apartment, this compact studio commands great views of the Fashion District" ~Weekly Rent: §400 (Lot traits: 'Lively Neighbors')
- 1313 21 Chic Street Apartments "This place is incredibly, suspiciously cheap. It's like the Landlord can't give it away..." ~Weekly Rent: §300 (Lot traits: 'Needs TLC')
- 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse "This huge penthouse with a priceless view of the Fashion District has room for everything! With permits for complete interior remodeling, owners will be able to create the perfect home, no matter how grand their visions" (Lot traits: 'Party Place' and 'Sunny Aspect')
Community Lots Edit
- Planet Honey Pop! "Built in the center of the Fashion District, Planet Honey Pop! Karaoke Bar’s sprightly melodies are in perfect harmony with the songs of the metro train below" (Lot traits: 'Great Acoustics') - Karaoke bar
The luxurious heart of the City, Uptown is home to the rich, powerful... and slightly odd.
- Alto Apartments (2 apartment units) -
- 1010 Alto Apartments "A huge family home with luxury Chef's kitchen, this apartment is the epitome of Uptown chic living" ~Weekly Rent: §3500 (Lot traits: 'Chef's Kitchen')
- 1020 Alto Apartments "Huge floor to ceiling windows combined with a beautiful feature fireplace and a striking view of the Spice Market neighborhood makes this apartment an unforgettable home" ~Weekly Rent: §2,500 (Lot traits: 'Romantic Fireplace')
- Landgraab Apartments (2 apartment units) -
- VIII Landgraab "While many are stunned by the panoramic vistas including a fantastic view of a helicopter landing pad, visitors will note the exclusive address and luxury walk-in closets as the prime qualities of this spacious residence" ~Weekly Rent: §5,000 (Lot traits: 'Great View' and 'Serviced Apartment')
- IX Landgraab "Though the exclusive address is reason enough to take this dazzling suite, the upper-level loft and floor to ceiling windows certainly add to the appeal" ~Weekly Rent: §3,750 (Lot traits: 'Great View')
- Spire Apartments (1 apartment unit) -
- 888 Spire Apartments "With commanding views of the bay, the secluded 888 Spire Apartments is perhaps the most prestigious apartment for rent in the entire city. One glimpse through the floor to ceiling windows and you'll understand why" ~Weekly Rent: §7,500 (Lot traits: 'Great View')
Community Lots Edit
- Stargazer Lounge "Rooftop party, anyone? This decadent penthouse property overlooking the city has arguably the best bird's eye view of San Myshuno the market has to offer!" (Lot traits: 'Romantic Aura') - Lounge
- Skye Fitness "Skye Fitness Gym sits at the head of Uptown’s behemoth architectural complex. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city while shooting hoops on the gorgeous open-air basketball court." (Lot traits: 'Bracing Breezes') - Gym
Myshuno Meadows Park Edit
- Myshuno Meadows Park "Surrounded by both trees and the cityscape, Myshuno Meadows is a great place for a relaxed wedding or outdoor birthday party. Centered on Barnabas Skye’s old Observatory, part of the area has been converted into an event space while still retaining the original telescope" - Center Park
- Benali family 910 Medina Studios
Salim has grown up in the Arts Quarter, surrounded by poets, musicians and artists. He's determined to become a great writer… right after he's finished that book. Oh, and that video game he needs to beat. Come to think of it, he needs a nap too.
- Bheeda family 2A Jasmine Suites
Jesminder Bheeda, Arun Bheeda, unborn baby Bheeda
With a baby on the way and a tiny city apartment, will Jesminder and Arun find space for their bundle of joy? Will Jesminder keep her mixology job when the baby comes, or would she rather stay at home and paint?
- Feng family IX Landgraab
Victor Feng, Lily Feng
Victor is a respected and high-powered politician. Lily is a tough businesswoman. Their respectful, yet somber nature masks their sinister, secret plans to one day take over San Myshuno!
- Jang family 121 Hakim House
Baako Jang, Anaya Jang, Billie Jang
Baako and Anaya came to the bustling city of San Myshuno so Baako could broaden his career as a rising comedian and so Anaya could get clarity on which one of her passions to focus on as her career: inspiring songstress or successful painter? Their quirky kiddo, Billie is happy to be along for the ride. This social butterfly has no filter when it comes to making new friends - even if that involves barging in uninvited to her neighbors' apartments!
- Karaoke Legends household 701 ZenView Apartments
Miko Ojo, Akira Kibo, Darling Walsh
Miko’s a peppy aspiring politician who shares a room with her basketball-loving buddy, Darling. Their charismatic roommate, Kibo is downright dreamy in Miko’s eyes, but he couldn't be more oblivious to her obvious flirting. Will their mutual love for karaoke bring them together?
- Lobo family 1020 Alto Apartments
Established and novice artists alike shudder in anticipation for the day Diego Lobo steps his critical foot into their gallery. Impress him and you'll have it made for life. But if one brush stroke is off, if just one hue is not quite to his liking, you may never work in this town again
- Pizzazz family 1312 21 Chic Street
Penny is THE source of the coolest happenings and the latest trends in San Myshuno. But will this Online A-Lister's staunch dedication to her career get in the way of finding romance?
- Rasoya family 20 Culpepper House
Geeta Rasoya, Raj Rasoya
Raj may be a successful Chef, but his critical mother still worries about when he's going to find a nice girl and carry on the family line…
- In The Sims 2 there is a bingo game called "It's MYSHUNO!".
- In Spanish "San" means Saint, so the name of the city humorously translates to 'Saint Bingo'.