trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Rebellious trait.
Schmoozers are really good at befriending co-workers and sucking up to their bosses. They are great at navigating the corporate landscape.
- Schmoozer Sims gain more relationship points with the boss and co-workers when socializing.
- Schmoozer Sims have better results when asking for things from other Sims.
- Compliments are always successful.
- Interactions that are regarded as schmoozing take priority over other traits, allowing Evil, Hot-Headed, Inappropriate and Mean-Spirited Sims to apologize autonomously and with more success.
- Schmoozers, much like Charismatic Sims, have more friendly interactions available when initially engaging in conversation.
Trait incompatibility Edit
Possible lifetime wishesEdit
- Become the Leader of the Free World
- Become a CEO of a Mega Corporation
- Become Super Popular
- Schmoozers have the "Schmooze" interaction with bosses and co-workers.
- Schmoozers can "Praise" and "Flatter" other Sims which gives them the Flattered moodlet.
- Sims can easily befriend snobs because they're good at complimenting other Sims.
- Sims with this trait who have a job will automatically "Suck up to the Boss" or "Do Boss's paperwork" if such command is available.
- This trait and/or the Charismatic trait can be used as a method to reduce the ratio of mean interactions Hot-headed, Evil, Inappropriate, Grumpy or Mean-Spirited Sims will autonomously perform on other Sims due to the large amount of friendly interactions the traits provide.
- Schmoozers are slightly more receptive to some "Complain About..." interactions.
- Schmoozers strongly benefit from undertaking a Communications major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]