McIrish: A pun on Irish. Irish-of or relating to Ireland, its people, or the Goidelic.
- Fiona: Fair, white, beautiful; Wine.
- River: a large natural stream of water flowing in a channel to the sea, a lake, or another such stream.
French: of or relating to France or its people or language.
- Molly: Traditionally short for Mary, uncertain meaning, but several theories include sea of bitterness, rebelliousness, wished-for child, and beloved.
- Sandi: Derived from Alexandra, meaning defends man.
- The Single Moms' last names put on puns on European cultures. Fiona and River have last names of McIrish (Ireland), while Molly, and Sandi have the last name of French (France).
- In Moonlight Bay, there is a household called "Single Dads", which is most likely a parody of the Single Moms household.
- River and Fiona both have the favorite color Irish green, matching their last name.
- Sandi and Molly both have the favorite food French toast, matching their last name.
The Single Moms home
|Unfurnished lot value:||§38, 795|
|Furnished lot value:||§63, 850|
|Number of floors:||1|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Number of bathrooms:||2|
"It's big, spacious, and comfortable. This contemporary single-story home features soaring ceilings, a private deck and a large fenced-in yard."