The Sims: Livin LargeEdit
The slot machine was first introduced in The Sims: Livin' Large, and can be found in the Electronics section of buy mode. It has a fun rating of 2. Sims can bet either §10 or §100, and will react depending on the outcome and on the amount they bet. The machine will pay 10:1 on bets if the Sim wins.
The Sims 3 StoreEditOfficial item
Triple Riches O'Jackpot Slot Machine is a slot machine that is used to build the Gambling skill. It is included as an exclusive content from the Gold edition of Lucky Palms.
- Level up in the brand new Gambling Skill!
- Play for Low Stakes (§50 Buy-In), Medium Stakes (§100 Buy-In), High Stakes (§300 Buy-In) or Lucky Coin stakes (equivalent to §1500 Buy-In)!
- Evil, Computer Whiz Sims, or Sims with a high enough skill in Logic or Handiness can Hack the Slot Machine to turn the odds in their favor.
- Technophobe Sims can Sabotage the Slot Machine to make other Sims lose more often.
- Sims that are Watched while gamble can get Distracted, Annoyed, or they may even get an Ego Boost!
- Place Slot Machines on your home lot and make Simoleons for your family when visitors play!
- Place the Slot Machine on Community Lots and build yourself a casino!
- Slot Machine Includes additional functionality when the Wishing Well is installed in your game: Use a Lucky Coin that you steal from the Wishing Well to play for Lucky Coin stakes (equivalent to §1500 Buy-In) to increase your odds of hitting a big jackpot!