Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sims: Livin LargeEdit
The slot machine was first introduced in The Sims: Livin' Large, and can be found in the Electronics section of buy mode. It has a fun rating of 2. Sims can bet either §10 or §100, and will react depending on the outcome and on the amount they bet. The machine will pay 10:1 on bets if the Sim wins.
The Sims 3 StoreEditOfficial item
Triple Riches O'Jackpot Slot Machine is a slot machine that is used to build the Gambling skill. It is included as an exclusive content from the Gold edition of Lucky Palms.
- Level up in the brand new Gambling Skill!
- Play for Low Stakes (§50 Buy-In), Medium Stakes (§100 Buy-In), High Stakes (§300 Buy-In) or Lucky Coin stakes (equivalent to §1500 Buy-In)!
- Evil, Computer Whiz Sims, or Sims with a high enough skill in Logic or Handiness can Hack the Slot Machine to turn the odds in their favor.
- Technophobe Sims can Sabotage the Slot Machine to make other Sims lose more often.
- Sims that are Watched while gamble can get Distracted, Annoyed, or they may even get an Ego Boost!
- Place Slot Machines on your home lot and make Simoleons for your family when visitors play!
- Place the Slot Machine on Community Lots and build yourself a casino!
- Slot Machine Includes additional functionality when the Wishing Well is installed in your game: Use a Lucky Coin that you steal from the Wishing Well to play for Lucky Coin stakes (equivalent to §1500 Buy-In) to increase your odds of hitting a big jackpot!