The Sims 3: Showtime. It conflicts with the Loner and Shy traits.
Social Butterfly Sims aren’t happy unless they’re socializing, and will do just about anything to be the center of attention.
- Sims will do anything to get noticed, never hesitating to join group conversations.
- Sims may get depressed and get the "It's like I'm Invisible" moodlet if not socializing enough.
- The Sim may revel in attention and get the "It's all about Me" moodlet.
- Social butterflies suffer from a very fast decay of the social motive, autonomously causing them to initiate chats, group chats or, if they have other social traits, use the socials from their other traits.
- The Social Butterfly trait forces the Sim to act and play like an anti-loner: not socializing for a long time randomly causes a -15 for 6 hours moodlet, while socializing can cause a +15 for 12 hours moodlet.
- When the moodlet "It's Like I'm Invisible" appears, a sad music plays for a few seconds.