Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sims 3: Showtime. It conflicts with the Loner and Shy traits.
Social Butterfly Sims aren’t happy unless they’re socializing, and will do just about anything to be the center of attention.
- Sims will do anything to get noticed, never hesitating to join group conversations.
- Sims may get depressed and get the "It's like I'm Invisible" moodlet if not socializing enough.
- The Sim may revel in attention and get the "It's all about Me" moodlet.
- Social butterflies suffer from a very fast decay of the social motive, autonomously causing them to initiate chats, group chats or, if they have other social traits, use the socials from their other traits.
- The Social Butterfly trait forces the Sim to act and play like an anti-loner: Not socializing for a long time randomly causes a -15 for 6 hours moodlet, while socializing can cause a +15 for 12 hours moodlet.
- When the moodlet "It's Like I'm Invisible" appears, a sad music plays for a few seconds.
- If the Social motive gets extremely low, a Social Butterfly may autonomously talk to items of furniture if no other Sims are around.