Social groups are groups of townies introduced in The Sims 3: University Life and The Sims 4: Get Together. They consist of Jocks, Nerds, and Rebels. Being in a social group and doing compatible activities increases this social group hidden skill.
Reaching level 8 in any social group unlocks an additional trait slot for the Sim. A trait related to the social group is proposed to fill this slot, but it may be exchanged for any other eligible trait. The original five traits and the university graduation trait cannot be edited during this selection, and the new social group trait must be compatible with those traits. Reaching level 8 in an additional social group permits the trait in the social group trait slot to be changed.
- Number of Jock Friends
- Number of Parties Thrown
- Number of Keg Stands
- Play collegiate sports in the stadium.
- Tell stories or jokes to other Jocks.
- Jocks love playing Table Tennis.
- Prove yourself by mastering Juice-Pong.
- Bowling will strike a chord with the Jocks!
- Put a perfect spin on the flying disc.
- Nothing builds influence with Jocks like a bonfire!
- Gossip about roommates to Jocks
- Practice your pick-up lines on available Jocks.
- Being at parties will build influence with the Jocks.
- Chat, Gossip and Goof Around with other Jocks.
- Jocks love to be complimented!
- Socialize with prominent Jocks.
- Host a Bonfire Party!
- Throw a Juice Kegger Party!
- Complete Opportunities for the Jocks.
- Perform the School Cheer!
- Take a photo with a friend using the Smart Phone.
- Take a self-portrait using the Smart Phone.
- Impress other Jocks by doing Keg Stands!
|3||In Crowd Newbie|
|8||Debutante||Add a new trait!|
|10||Big Sim on Campus||Receive a career offer to be a Sports Agent.|
- Comic Books Read
- Online Gaming Hours
- Trivia Challenges Won
- Ask other Nerds about their degree.
- Tell stories or jokes to other Nerds.
- Show other Sims gross videos from your phone.
- Play video games.
- Solve equations on the whiteboard.
- Do scientific research.
- Work on the Group Science Project!
- Use the Brain Enchancing Machine.
- Throw things into Bonfires!
- Play arcade machines.
- Chat and Gossip with other Nerds.
- Compliment other Nerds.
- Socialize with prominent Nerds.
- Complete Opportunities for the Nerds.
- Gossip about roommates to Nerds.
- Practice your pick-up lines on unsuspecting Nerds.
- Nerds like boasting about gamer skillz.
- Nerds enjoy being enthused about comic books.
- Real Nerds do battle in trivia challenges!
- Nerds berate ignorance when it reares its ugly head!
|3||Cool with the Uncool|
|4||Trivia Guru||Ability to issue a Trivia Challenge!|
|6||Sci-Fi Fan||Ability to Mind Meld with other Sims.|
|8||Nerd Elite||Add a new trait!|
|9||Think Tank Driver|
|10||Game Master||Receive a career offer to be a Video Game Developer.|
- Herbs Eaten
- Successful Protests
- Dumpster Dives
- Organizing protests is for true Rebels!
- Tell stories or jokes to other Rebels.
- Speak your heart with an impassioned speech!
- Rile the crowd at a rowdy protest!
- Push societal boundaries by daring other Sims.
- Add special herbs to food recipes.
- Rebels love drinks from the Barista Bar.
- Burning herbs in a fireplace is very Rebellious.
- Step up to a podium and complain about the world.
- Hand out protest flyers.
- Gossip and Goof Around with other Rebels.
- Rebels love to be complimented!
- Socialize with prominent Rebels.
- Complete Opportunities for the Rebels.
- Gossip about roommates for the Rebels.
- Practice your pick-up lines on available Rebels.
- Grab a megaphone and rant about anything!
- Use a megaphone to proclaim your love!
- Rebels get down and dirty when they dumpster dive.
- Any real Rebel leaves tags or murals on the world.
|8||Maverick||Add a new trait!|
|10||Trendsetter||Receive a career offer to be an Art Appraiser.|