Social interactions are any actions between two or more Sims in The Sims Series. They will either raise or lower relationship scores between the active Sims and this can result in unlocking more interactions to choose from.
Interactions with a lightning bolt means that that Sim is attracted to the other.[TS2:NL]+ It will only appear if there is a attraction defined for the two Sims. This will make certain social interactions available earlier in the relationship, and make it easier for all interactions to pass. Conversely, if two Sims are incompatible, they will have negative chemistry, and actions will fail more often.
Friendly interactions are interactions that result in, or are likely to result in improved Sim relationships.
Romantic interactions Edit
Some interactions can only be unlocked when the two Sims have reached a certain relationship level, and enough romantic interactions have been made immediately beforehand.
- Romantic Hug
- Amorous Hug
- Leap Into Arms
- First Kiss
- Shy Kiss
- Kiss Hand
- Romantic Kiss
- Make Out
- Compliment Appearance/Personality[TS3]
- Confess Attraction[TS3]
- Pickup Line[TS3]
- Dirty Joke[TS2]/Flirtatious Joke[TS3]
- Whisper In Ear[TS3]
- Gaze Into Eyes[TS3]
- Hold Hands
- Give Backrub[TS2]/Massage[TS3]
- Propose Going Steady
- Propose Engagement
- Propose Marriage
- Have Private Wedding
- Play in bed with[TS]/WooHoo[TS2][TS3]
- Try For Baby[TS2][TS3]
- Passionate Kiss[TS3]
Mean interactions are interactions that result in, or are likely to result in reduced Sim relationships.
- Prank. Can be done by children and up. It can involve a joybuzzer, waterballon, phone, or other object. Sims think it's either funny or mean, depending on their relationship with the prankster.[TS2]
- Throw Drink
- Mock (trait)[TS3]
- Accuse of (trait)[TS3]
- Petty Jab[TS3]
- Imply Mother is Llama[TS3]
- Yell at
- Declare (Sim) a Nemesis[TS3]
- Break Up[TS2][TS3]
Special interactions can only be performed with or by certain types of characters.
- "Plead for..." (life of loved one) from Sim to the Grim Reaper
- "Request membership"[Seasons] from Sim to Garden Club Member.
- "First Kiss" is only for Sims who haven't kissed anyone yet.
- "Family kiss" between family members.
- "Encourage"[TS2] from older family members to younger ones.
- "Cast..."[TS:MM][TS2:AL] from Witches to Sims.
- "Bleh!" [TS2:NL] Vampires to Sims.
- "Grrr!" Werewolves to Sims.