|Buyable:||Edit Town mode|
The subway is a mode of transportation in The Urbz: Sims in the City and The Sims 3: Late Night. In The Urbz: Sims in the City it could not be fully interacted with, although the Central Station neighborhood did represent a subway station.
In The Sims 3: Late Night expansion pack, Subways exist as rabbit holes and are a free, nearly-instantaneous form of transportation. It is not possible to view Sims while they are in it. The player is able to determine the destination of Sims using the subway. It can be placed on residential and community lots.
Sims using the Subway run the risk of being robbed - when this happens, the Sim is given a "hurt" moodlet. Sims who have a high Guitar skill can bring their guitar to the Subway and play for tips. The player can make a considerably large amount of Simoleons while playing in the Subway. The Guitarist is still at risk of being robbed, however.
Bridgeport stations Edit
These 9 stations are all found in Bridgeport.
- Bridgeport Sports Zone Station
- Landgraab Science Facility Station
- Maloney Tower Station
- Overlook Point Subway Station
- Powell House Station
- Public School 67 Station
- Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital Station
- Simerset Station
- The Prosper Room Station
- The existence of subways was confirmed during a "twitterview" on July 29, 2010 with Late Night producer Grant Rodiek.
- Subways provide washrooms, if a Sim has the "Has to Pee" or "Really has to Pee" moodlet they will use it.
- Even though subways are free, there is a turnstile inside.
- Before Patch 18, Sims with the Kleptomaniac trait could steal the public subways.