Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A subway is a rabbit hole that allows Sims to travel from one location to another, as a form of free transportation. Sims who don't own vehicles will autonomously use subways, as a substitution for taxicabs. Sims can travel to or from a different subway. Only teen and older can use the subway, as well as cats and dogs[TS3:P].
There's a 3% chance Sims will get mugged while using the subway. Sims will get "Mugged" moodlet and they will lose §25 - §250. Sims with level 5 instrument skills can play for tips inside the subway, with the exception of violin. Sims are more likely to earn tips with higher skills, and the more compositions Sims have performed, the bigger the tips they will earn. Playing for tips in the subway will also increase Sim's experience if they are self-employed in Band career[TS3:A]. Sims are still at risk of being mugged from playing for tips.
Bridgeport stations Edit
There are 9 premade subway stations in Bridgeport.
- Bridgeport Sports Zone Station
- Landgraab Science Facility Station
- Maloney Tower Station
- Overlook Point Subway Station
- Powell House Station
- Public School 67 Station
- Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital Station
- Simerset Station
- The Prosper Room Station
- Subways provide washrooms; if a Sim has the "Has to Pee" or "Really has to Pee" moodlet, they will autonomously use it.[confirmation needed]
- Even though there is a turnstile inside, Sims do not have to pay a fare to ride the subway.
- Prior to patch 1.18, Kleptomaniacs could steal the public subways.