ST Hidden TraitsEdit
Apparently, there are more hidden traits from Showtime, including Wished for Happiness, Wished for Large Family, Wished for Long Life, and Wished for Beauty. Additionally, the current hidden traits we know from ST is called Wished World Peace and Wished World Misery. Just a slight different naming.
Life state traitsEdit
A lot of "abilities" stated in this list are just the common characteristics of the specific life states, but those abilities are actually not inherited just by possessing those traits. After playtesting and getting my Sims to possess each trait (only some of them) with AwesomeMod, I found some things:
- Vampire hidden traits don't give any of those benefits. The only visible change is that they can "Show Off Teeth," and IIRC, that interaction is only available from Supernatural.
- The same thing with Werewolf, only that they can also "Joke about Shedding." Still, no other abilities.
- LycanthropyHuman and LycanthropyWerewolf are two different traits. I tested that only the former gives the interactions above, while the latter trait doesn't show any visible effects. None of them enable Sims to transform, form pack, or hunt. More interestingly, Sims with LycanthropyHuman trait cannot ask for werewolf curse, while without it (or even with LycanthropyWerewolf trait) Sims can still normally ask for werewolf curse.
- The same, no effect on Fairy trait, except that when choosing dance interaction on stereo, you can see the fairy icon. So no fairy house!
- Everyone seem to be able to use the broomriding arena, so I'll scrap this one line.
Hidden with cheats? Edit
I know that my sim's husband and children have the "can salute" hidden trait, obviously because they can salute others. But, how do you see hidden traits? XXxCrazyThingXxX (talk) 16:05, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Mods. --- ☣ ʀodrigo x (talk)(contribs) 19:33, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Really? So I have to download a mod, check the hidden traits, and remove the mod to avoid lagging? :O That sucks :( XXxCrazyThingXxX (talk) 21:26, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
Future Sim trait Edit
Actually, this trait indeed maxed the Sim's advanced technology skill. I've proven this by myself with my Sim. He marries Cassandre and they both have a son. As soon as he grows up to child life stage, his advanced technology skill immediately raised to 10 and it's recorded in the Sim's memory.. --Frostwalker Talk - Read 11:19, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
- The second I made that edit, I wasn't so sure either with my findings. I thought I'd need to research more before jumping to conclusions. Well, I believe that merely adding the trait with MasterController or AwesomeMod won't do the trick. There should be a process, I think, so they will gain the skill. I guess I concluded it too hastily, so I'll undo the edit now. Nikel Talk – Vote! 11:36, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
ITF Traits Edit
The following twelve traits are still missing:
Immune to Fire Edit
I can prove that Sims with the Immune to Fire hidden trait autonomously put out fires, and put them out much faster than other Sims. If you want proof, I can always show you via video. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 06:54, June 5, 2017 (UTC)
- There is nothing personal about reverting your edit. You can edit the immune of fire trait technical description if you also post the source or reference since immune of fire description is not changed almost 6 years so it is assumed to be true.
- If you found that yourself, please take the game data screenshot using simPE or other software and post it here. I dont think gameplay video is a good source since the game still have bugs that unfixed until now and some mods both also can affect the game unexpectedly.
- I will revert your edit again now since putting technical information to an old article without source/reference can be classified as putting wrong information into the article.Wiryawan310 (talk) 13:17, June 5, 2017 (UTC)