|This page is an archive. Please do not edit the contents of this page. Direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
Skin Tone Genetics Edit
Q Just wondering, is having children in this game different with skin tones? Like if someone dark skinned and someone light skinned have a child, will that child land somewhere in between? I might have over looked it, sorry if I did, just wondering. Cheap novelty 02:20, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Since skin tones can be chosen by a slider it is possible that children will have a melded skin tone. -- a_morris 15:21, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
A Yeah what a_moris said the sims will have skintones that are mixed (for example If you created a blue sim (using the color palete) and a yellow sim (using the color palete) It might come out a green sim or they said sometimes it will come out blue or yellow --Sprite7868 22:56, 12 February 2009 (UTC)-- Sprite7868 14:43, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
colom the sims expansoin pack==Hi there!==
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on [[User talk:helllo
|my talk page]]!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
QI orderd the sims collectors edition how long do i have to wait ? if i orderd it on the 19 april
A you simply have to wait 26 days in total
Q Will you be able to shift body sliders, (i.e make the hips on a female sim bigger/smaller?)
A I heard some where a long time a go that you could change any part of the body you wanted like you could create somebody with fat body with short legs or the other way around Still dont know if this is true or not--Sprite7868 22:56, 12 February 2009 (UTC)-- Sprite7868 14:43, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
QHey, What about Videos? I have 7 imprtant sims 3 videos I need to put some were. Were should I put them?--Limemabean 15:48, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
A I say probably put it under The Sims 3 section and create a new thing like theres Gallery under The Sims 3 section just put Videos under that section. I dont know ive never used videos before?--Sprite7868 15:57, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
A The Sims 2 UK - The Sims 3 Minimum System Requirements It's an image. If someone would write it out that would be very helpful. (The link is in the article under external links right now). --a_morris (talk) 20:43, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
Q Hey all u sims fans out there!!! Please please please answer this question: will sims 3 work with the Nvidia Geforce 8200 graphics card. its not on the spec list!!! Thanks!!!
A The response is yes, it like if you were arking if we can drive a Mclaren F1 at 100Km/h (60mph) CF001
No Aliens? Edit
I find it hard to believe that there will be no aliens in the game, there should be. counting the fact that you can go out in space as an astronaut, then shouldn't aliens be like ... a friend brought home from work or something? like they do in "The Sims 2".
Aliens should Be Included. Because it's fun to have aliens in the game. i my self am a huge fan of the sims alien section. although they don't seem to have many new options for the aliens in the sims 2 packs.
Xiaou 12:10, 3 April 2009 (UTC)Xiaou
according to Suuny, there will be aliens in the game. check out http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Ask_Sunny_The_Sims_3_Questions Jacob11693p 15:35, 3 April 2009
Another Little Question. Edit
will there be stuff packs and expansion packs?.
Xiaou 12:11, 3 April 2009 (UTC)Xiaou
- It is already confirmed that there will be expansion packs. --a_morris (talk) 13:42, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone know if a driveway has to be built in the same way as the sims 2? I remember seeing on one of the creator camp profiles that there was a house in the woods where the car was parked on regular ground.
- It can be placed anywhere (don't need to connect it to street and other Driveway), is much smaller (no space for Sim walking) and has no floor tile.
- This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unjVOXbKqfk (2:41)
- Ilovefoxes 15:20, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Length of Pregnancy Edit
- I put a note of "citatio needed" there.
- Ilovefoxes 02:12, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
In sims 3, pregnancy is still three days, starting ri9ght after the try for a baby conception. The mothers spin into pregnancy the next day, and gradually grow, until they begin labor the next day. EX: Two sims-male and female- have try for a baby on Monday. The next day-Tuesday- at the same time of conception the female spins into her pregnancy clothes and grows a very very tiny bump-ie dont try to look for it.
The female continues to gradually grow until the same time of conception on Wednesday, when she goes into labor, her water breaks, and contractions start. You can either have a home or hospital birth. Each takes at least two hours, and that is the complete full pregnancy.
Bella Goth Edit
I heard a rumor that if you do not play the game at all, the strylne will contnue just as it did in the Sims and the Sims 2. If this is true, what will happen to Bella Goth? There are no aliens in the game, so she cannot be abducted...--Bella Goth 20:34, 19 May 2009 (UTC)Bella Goth
it could be something to do with don
No, it just means that the game continues to prgress. Sims willl die, marry, spawn, and have careers. If you don't play a certain family, they will still progress, unless you make a new gmaefile, then the neighborhood would reset for your new file.
Is create a naberhood still available? Sorry I'm cut off from spill check Chaos Shepherd 18:39, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
For those who tough that a GMA 965 Chipset will not run the game it false it run very well (that the graphic card ive got) C001
Corrections for a couple of inaccuracies on the main pageEdit
1) Sims 3 was NOT developed by EA Black Box. It was developed in the EA Redwood Shores studio by EA itself (under the EA Play label). 2) The engine used is not Renderware - it is a proprietary engine developed specifically for The Sims 3.
- First is confirmed, second confirmed as well, added cites. Revrant
Wii Version Edit
I have the console versions of the first three and on the Sims 3 for the Wii, are pregnacies, aging, and that kind of stuff finally added in?
will the sims 3 work on hp dv6000?
The Sims 3 Blogs Edit
Recovered Neighborhood sections Edit
I added it into the section because it is coming out.FRANKLIN 3000
- GameSpot Posted Mar 5, 2008: the franchise would eventually arrive on the Wii and PlayStation 3 consoles. Title and date unconfirmed. Possible product page no description and high price. The Sims 3 PS3 petition --a_morris (talk) 05:06, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Sorry bro.or sis.FRANKLIN 3000 01:21, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
i am trying to become a member online for sims 3 but it needs a serial code. once i installed the game i threw out my sims box with the serial code on it so now i cannot become a member. is there any way that i can find out my serial code through my game. PLEASE HELP
== Is Sims 3 better then Sims 1?
sims 3 expansions Edit
will they ever make an expansion pack on sims 3 for werewolves, vampires, and pets, and will they ever make a sims 3 expansions pack called sims 3 holidays, where you can celebrate diffrent holidays with your sims
Playing Sims3: Can you play with other families? Edit
I recently recieved Sims3 and I was very excited to play it. I created a family and I am now playing with them. Everytime I start playing the game it only gives me a selection of that specific family to play with. Can you not play with other families? If yes, why can't I?
- First of all, do you know how to go to "Edit Town" mode? - JEA13 [iTalk] 19:47, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
Sims 3 Based How Many Years Before Sims 2? Edit
I would say at least fifty years, since Mortimer Goth is a child and in Sims 2 he's an elder. Riverview doesn't make sense, though. Betty and Bob Newbie are teens and Skip Broke is a child...... I is Tdi! Don't Call My Name I isn't Alejandro 04:35, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I think the sequence is supposed to be The Sims 3, (~25 years), The Sims, (~25 years), The Sims 2. Dharden 13:47, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Wait a second... Each game is set to be 25 years so The Sims would be set 25 years before The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 50 years before. DavidMC123