This is a dupe, the info in this article must be mixed in with Zombies and this page deleted.
ToaBionicle 21:23, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
- Instead of deleting it, I redirected it. Seems like a better idea since more pages link to Zombie then Zombies, however I felt Zombies was the better title of the two. Makiah (talk) 21:49, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
This article is misleading, it says Zombies are only available in Sims 2 onwards. They're available in the First Sims for the PS2 aswell. They come back in a full bright green colour. (even clothes)
The Zombie On The Sims Livin it Up Cover? Edit
I don't know if you have seen it but one day when I was about 7 years old, I was like "Lalal"playing on the Sims deuluex and suddenly the Zombie dude comes and walks around my lot, not acctually going inside. And the time before that happened, the weird creator of the zombie, stole my toster!!
Have you seen it?
PinkSims51 06:34, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I think the "zombie" on that cover is the monster that results from one of the potions made with the chemistry set. Dharden 21:23, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
Return of the undead Edit
i hope they soon will apear in sims 3...
I was just wondering: are the zombies in every neighborhood different? Because in my Moonlight Falls, the Younans and the Summerdreams and the Beans are zombies. So is Audrey Oveicado or something like that. Does anyone else have them as zombies, or do they just randomly zombify people?
- People are randomly selected for zombification every full moon. This will happen in any neighborhood, as long as Supernatural is installed. In fact, it will even occur while Sims are on vacation (with World Adventures), which can be quite the problem if they left all their cure potions at home and can't normalize their quest giver. -- Lexmechanic (talk) 17:50, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
Zombie protection? (Sims 3 Supernatural) Edit
I love the idea of zombies swarming outside a house, and having to defend it. If you don't have peashooters, or enough alchemy skill, is there something you can do to stop the living dead getting into your home? I wondered if you could barricade doors (to the same effect, you could surround the doors with furniture), or perhaps zombies can't use secret bookshelves or hidden tomb doors?
- Unfortunately, the truth isn't so dramatic. Zombies cannot enter your home uninvited. Staying indoors is the simplest and most effective defense. The greater danger is that of losing your garden, since zombies are omnivores who enjoy the texture of leafy plants and fleshy people alike. Even so, protecting your garden isn't difficult either. The dense root system of a tightly packed garden will confound any zombie's attempt to tunnel in. Build a fence around the garden to keep them from walking in above ground. Be sure to lock the gate. -- Lexmechanic (talk) 17:48, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I wonder if they could eat plants inside a pot too? Come to think of it, I suppose they referenced the zombies from Plants VS Zombies, which is kind of disappointing... But hey, luckily they didn't include Zomboni or Catapult Zombies that could run over the house flat! Nikel Talk – Vote! 04:21, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
Two quick question can a Mummy,Vampire, Werewolf,Simbot,Genie and witch be turned into a zombie. Also how exactly does a sim get infected? Edit
Brain Freeze snackEdit
I read an interesting note that eating the brain freeze snack that comes with Supernatural has a 50% chance that will turn Sims into a zombie and 10% chance that will turn them permanently, after the moodlet expires. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:21, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
I saw a zombie attempt to attack an alien last night. The alien kinda giggled and acted like a little schoolgirl and then just playfully mimiced the zombies attack and then the zombie walked away. Anyone else seen this? 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:38, November 17, 2012 (UTC)Teh_Couch
The zombies trying to destroy garden plants is probably a reference to Plant vs Zombies,especially since Zombies will attack a peashotter over any other plant and peashotter is the main offensive plant in plants vs zombies