The Sims 2: Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff is the seventh (eighth with Holiday Party Pack) stuff pack released for The Sims 2. The pack focuses on kitchens and bathrooms by including new objects for them, divided in two styles - Romantic and Stylish (showcased in the two premade houses). This pack was released on April 15, 2008, the same day as The Sims 2: Double Deluxe. It contains over 60 new objects, consisting of ovens, counters, mirrors, sinks, but also new clothing, floor and wall patterns.
- Outfit your Sims - Give your Sims the right attire and accessories to enjoy their brand-new kitchens and bathrooms including a hair turban, spa mask, cooking aprons and luxuriant cashmere pullovers for around the house.
- Contemporary Appliances - Update your Sims' kitchen with that sleek new look you've been dreaming about with a stylish refrigerator, food processor, toaster oven, and more.
- Charming Kitchens - Renovate the kitchen into the warmest room in the house with romantic touches including new themed wallpaper, wood-carved counters, and ceiling-mounted hanging pot racks.
- Modern Bath Designs - Make your Sims' bath time a modern experience with contemporary design options such as elegant sectional mirrors, quad-quadrant ceiling lighting with a modern flair, and graceful countertop basin sinks.
- Bathroom of your Dreams - Indulge your Sims in a romantic bathroom complete with cozy new tiles, fancy towel racks, romantic paintings, designer rugs, and much more.
- This pack comes with two pre-made houses. One represents the Romantic design, and the other showcases the Stylish décor.
- The clothing and hairstyles in this pack are centered about their respective themes. For example, there are new aprons to wear in the kitchen, and new underwear for bathrooms.
- The Salsa song Cherry Cha Cha is used for the trailer.
- The "Stylish Setup" lot has a piano which is invisible.
|The Sims 2: Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff Loading Screen|
|Machito Forever (Cut Chemist Remix)|