Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Patch for The Sims 2: Nightlife.
Patch notes Edit
- Includes The Sims 2 University bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue with cell phones being removed from Sims' inventories after installing Nightlife.
- Purchasing specific dining tables introduced in Nightlife now satisfies the "Buy a Table" want.
- Fixed an obscure issue that occurred when attempting to place the same tombstone multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where a Sim being embarrassed could force the Sim out of poker interactions.
- Fixed a Nightlife installation issue that left the user in pause mode whenever they visited a community lot via a taxi.
- Wants for specific electronic devices no longer roll in after a Sim owns that electronic device.
- Diplomas that were in the career reward panel for University now properly appear in the inventory after installing Nightlife.
- Sims that are seated in a car will no longer stand up inside the car to change clothes and remain standing for the drive to work.
- Capped the amount of half walls allowed on a single lot in order to prevent graphical corruption that would occur when this limit was broken.
- The lot view options are now saved properly after exiting and restarting the game.
- Pre-placed tombstones will now appear in build mode when transported to community lots.
- Fixed an issue that, in certain regional versions of the game, caused the voice audio for the karaoke machine to be intermittent or non-existent.
- Prevented diplomas from switching ownership if this update is installed after Nightlife but prior to loading University created lots containing diplomas.
- The "maxmotives" cheat will no longer interfere with the availability of sleep related interactions involving beds, coffins, and sofas.
- Fixed an improper "$jobTitle" string that was being displayed when Sims were asked about their jobs in some regional versions of the game.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a Sim drinking a potion to vanish from the game.
- Fixed an issue where NPC Mrs. Crumplebottom was causing objects.package to become corrupted.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Terrain paint was being uploaded with packaged lots and spread to other users' machine unintentionally.
- Addressed an issue where cell phones could not be placed in a Sims inventory before making a phone call on it first.
- Electro Dance Spheres can now be used at all skill levels properly.
- Fixed a rare issue where when a Sim was juggling would cause random objects to be deleted.
- Dorm Cooks will no longer duplicate on previously played lots after installing Nightlife.
- Cowplants will no longer have their faces squished after eating Nightlife NPCs.
- Sims will no longer get a memory of making out with themselves in the hot tub under certain conditions.
- The Mad Scientist career track will no longer have a conflicting message about missing a day of work and having the day off.
- Moving lots with University Graduates into the Sim Bin and back into the neighborhood will no longer cause all of the diplomas to belong to one Sim; instead they will belong to their original owners.
- Sims will now be able to use Cell Phones and MP3 players placed on tables.
- Young Adult Male Sims can no longer get pregnant and give birth from using the Electro Dance Sphere.
- Vampire NPCs can now be influenced to drink Vamprocillin-D properly.
- Pollination Technician 9's family tree now shows all correct branches.
- Sims can now work out if there is a rug in front of the TV.
- Many multi-tile objects can now be placed against walls after being placed into a Sims inventory and then the Sim changes lots.
- Fixed an issue where Sims were randomly getting stuck playing poker indefinitely.
- Addressed an issue where using the eyedropper tool allowed players to place objects on a lot beyond the amount of money they currently have.
- Computers are no longer able to be placed in a Sims inventory if the computers are turned on.
- Sims playing the handheld games will no longer get a memory about meeting themselves.
- The NPC Gypsy Matchmaker will only come by to initially greet new Sims in a neighborhood once per neighborhood instead of every new lot created.
- Fixed an issue where University Sims were randomly getting taken back to their original neighborhood during their Freshman year.
- Fixed a rare occurring of an issue where Sims could not move off of a University lot after graduating.
- Flaming Bags of Poo should not be delivered indefinitely after a bad date.
- Teen Sims age transitioning directly to an Adult Sim that has chosen not to go to college will no longer receive a memory that they have completed their Freshman year.
- Having a Family Reunion will no longer overrun the memories panel of a Sim with a memory for every interaction during the Family Reunion party.
- Dorm rooms will be hidden again when Nightlife is installed.
- The want "Stay Home From Class" can now be fulfilled by Pleasure Aspiration Sims that skip class.
- Downtown NPC Sims now have ReNuYu Porta-Chug in their inventories so now they can all change their Turn Ons and Turn Offs when they become controllable Sims.
External link and download Edit
TheSims2.com - The Sims 2 Nightlife CD Patch