Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff is a stuff pack released for The Sims 2 on November 5, 2007. The pack is solely based around teenagers. It contains new clothes, new hairstyles and new objects. There are three themes included in the pack: goth style, thrasher style, and socialite style.
- The Fabulous Life of the Socialite
- Make sure your social butterfly gets her beauty sleep with a luxurious bed and keep her trendsetting status intact with a classy vanity table.
- A delicately carved wardrobe is perfect for your Socialite teen to keep her designer jeans and other stylish accessories.
- Young girl Sims can lounge around in chic pyjamas that put a cute cami and pants with matching fuzzy slippers.
- Get the Extreme Sport Lifestyle
- Deck out your Sim's room with a skateboard and surfboard wall sculpture to reflect their edgy yet laidback lifestyle.
- Give them khaki cargo shorts and other chill clothes that are perfect for lounging.
- The Dark World of the Goth
- Transform your Goth Sim's room into a reflection of their dark soul with gloomy furnishings like a black and red armoire and plush, velvet chairs.
- Fill their wardrobe with dark and rebellious attire including buckles, belts, and heavy boots for him and leather, tattoos, and fishnets for her.
- Three new item and clothing styles are introduced: Socialite, Goth and Thrasher.
- New music includes Chiodos, Flyleaf, Machine Head, and Plain White T's in the Metal station. There is a Remix of "Chocolate" in the Pop section.
- New wall and floor coverings.
There are new hairstyles only for teens
New clothes- available only for teens!
|The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff Loading Screen|
|Sim To the Day|
|Is It Progression If A Cannibal Uses A Fork|
|Our Time Is Now|