It has been suggested that this article be split into one or more articles.
- A new build mode which allows players customize their house by adding rooms, windows, and doors.
- A Sim can now become a Chef, Firefighter, Musician, Artist, Teacher,or an Athlete.
- Sims can have babies,but they can only grow up into a toddler.
- A fast forward through time not present in other Sims 3 for iPhone versions.
- Jack of All Trades - This Sim is well-rounded, good at everything but master of nothing.
- Nice Guy - Need to create and maintain friendships with everybody in the neighborhood.
- Jerk - Excel by annoying every Sim in the neighborhood.
- Sleaze - Requires generous amounts of WooHoo.
- Power Seeker- This Sim loves money and power.
- Maniac - This Sim is just crazy!
- Class Clown - Learned your ABC's and made people laugh doing it.
- Virtuoso - Music flows from your fingers.
- Michelin Star - You live to cook for yourself and for others.
- Protector - Keeping other Sims safe is your top priority.
- Top Achiever - This Sim aims for the top and doesn't settle for less.
- Old Master - Beautiful colors and appreciation of art are your reason to be.
- Ambitious - This Sim wants to try a little of everything.
- Expressive -
- Brave -
- Encouraging -
- Gastronome -
- Competitive -
- Explorer -
- Shy -
- Conversationalist - Chat with Sims
- Good Sense of Humor - Be funny to Sims
- No Sense of Humor - Not Funny
- Easily Impressed - Boast to Sims
- Easily Bored - Gets bored easily
- Vain - Boast to Sims
- Modest - Boast to Sims
- Mean-Spirited - Insult or creep out Sims and apologize
- Friendly - Insult or creep out Sims and apologize
- Couch Potato - Talk to Sims about active subjects
- Active - Talk to Sims about active subjects
- Slob - Doesn't care about being dirty
- Neat - Likes to be clean about everything
- Genius - Smart
- Absent-Minded -
- Neurotic - Creep out Sims and apologize
- Career: Chef (Boss)
- Partner: Cassey
Career : unemployed Partner : James Kids : Ethan best friend : Lucy Karen Brother : Cody Sister Carly Sister in law :Karen
- Career : unemployed
Girlfriend : Savannah Mother : Cassey Father : James Aunt : Karen Carly Uncle : Cody Cousin : Dylan
- Boyfriend: Ethan
- Friends : Becky Dylan Cassey James Karen Carly
- Traits: Good Sense of Humor /
Conversationalist / Slob / Friendly
- Career: Unemployed
- Partner: Cody
- Traits: ??? / Mean-Spirited / Slob / ???
- Career: Athlete (Boss)
- Partner: Renee
- Traits: Good Sense of Humor / Easily Impressed / Slob / Conversationalist
- Career: Chef
- Partner: Daniel
- Traits: Conversationalist / Friendly / Neat / Neurotic
- Career: Firefighter (Boss)
- Partner: Marion
- Traits: No Sense of Humor / Modest / Neat / Mean-Spirited
- Career: Unemployed
- Partner: Dave
- Traits: No Sense of Humor / Mean-Spirited / Slob / Absent-Minded
- Career: Athlete
- Traits: Genius / Friendly / Active / ???
- Career: Artist
- Traits: ??? / Genius / Active / No Sense of Humor
- Career: Teacher (Boss)
- Traits: ??? / Genius / ??? / Neurotic
- Career: Artist (Boss)
- Partner: Lucy
- Traits: Absent-Minded / Friendly / Good Sense of Humor / ???
- Career: Unemployed
- Partner: Nick
- Traits: Good Sense of Humor / Easily Impressed / Vain / Neat
- Career: Musician
- Traits: No Sense of Humor / Mean-Spirited / ??? / Couch Potato
- SECRET NPC SIMS
- Goth Couple - Will come after finishing all the quests and unlocking all the buildings.
- Car Dealer - Buy a new car for your Sim here.
- Emergency Services - All Firefighters work here.
- Bistro Gastronome - Shop for recipes; Chefs work here.
- Art Gallery - Artists go here for work.
- Hobby Shop - Buy everything you need here in order to train your skills.
- Recruitment Center - Get a job or attend an interview here.
- Supermarket - Buy or sell fish, meat, produce, or poultry.
- Stadium - If you are an Athlete, this is your place for work.
- The Lake - Fish here, or meet up with other Sims.
- Preschool - If you are a Teacher you can unlock and construct this building.
- Night Club - Unlock this place by getting a high promotion in a musician position (work).
- Cooking: Level up this Skill by:  Practice Cooking* or  Cooking a meal...
- You can only "Practice Cooking" after you have purchased "Cooking Pots" from the Hobby Shop.
- Fishing: Level up this Skill by Fishing at the Lake.
- Handiness: Level up this Skill by Repairing items around the house or Tinkering with them.
- Gardening: Level up this Skill by tending the garden outside your house. (You will need a Watering Can, crop seeds, and some Fertilizer, which can be purchased from the Hobby Shop.)
- Firefighting: Level up this Skill through Actions with the Fire Hydrant, which can be purchased at the Hobby Shop.
- Athletics: Level up this Skill by practicing soccer. The Soccer Ball can be purchased at the Hobby Shop.
- Guitar: Level up this Skill by practicing playing the Guitar, which can be purchased at the Hobby Shop.
- Painting: Level up this Skill by Painting on the Easel, which can be purchased at the Hobby Shop.
- Parenting: Level up this Skill by Fulfilling your child's needs.
NOTE: Items purchased at the Hobby Shop must be placed down inside your house (or outside your house for the Fire Hydrant) before you can do Actions with them.
Import and Export FeatureEdit
This feature is in all The Sims 3 for iPhone apps. It allows the player to save their Sim as an image and then add them into another game.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 http://download.cnet.com/The-Sims-3-Ambitions/3000-2119_4-75312804.html
- ↑ http://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/608347-the-sims-3-ambitions
- ↑ http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/17308?lang=en