- Dress to impress! Fit your Sims’ attitude with hot styles straight from the Diesel runway. Outfit your Sims in stylish Diesel fashions showcasing the trends that are all the rage this season!
- Be chic, casual, and confident. Be tough, rugged, and modern. Upgrade your Sims’ style with the latest women’s and men’s fashions from Diesel.
- Customize your Sims’ homes with industrial Diesel furnishings and décor from the showrooms of Milan to your ultimate urban loft.
- Make your living room party ready, serve-up a second-date-worthy dining room or freshen up your bedroom with furnishings that reflect an edgy, urban, sophisticated style made possible by Diesel.
- Bring a mix of rock and roll attitude and refined denim quality to your Sims this summer with The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack.
- New outfits for Sims
- Female Adult Clothes
- One swimsuit
- One bra/underwear outfit
- Five full outfits
- Seven tops
- Five pairs of jeans
- Male Adult Clothes
- One underwear
- Eleven tops
- Seven pairs of jeans
- Two full outfits
- Two pairs of shoes
- New objects - A total of 15 objects in the stuff pack
- One bed
- Five surfaces
- Four comfort items (chair, sofa and loveseat)
- Four lighting fixtures
- One mirror
- TheSims.com - The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack
- Stuff Pack advertised in Diesel
- SimVIP's Pack Fact Sheet (unofficial)
- The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Review
- ↑ Katy Perry's Sweet Treats stuff pack is the 6th official stuff pack, despite not being called a 'stuff pack.' Additionally, EA's official page for Diesel lists the pack, in the page url, as 'SP7'.
- ↑ http://www.ea.com/uk/news/the-sims-3-diesel-stuff-pack
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
June 8, 2012
|The Sims series PC games|| Followed by|
The Sims 3: Supernatural
September 4, 2012
|The Sims 3 stuff packs|| Followed by|
The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
January 22, 2013
|The Sims series stuff packs|