Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Build the perfect al fresco setting for your Sims with stylish furnishings, outdoor electronics, and cozy fire pits and fireplaces.
- Give your Sims several uniquely styled hot tubs where they can relax with friends or get romantic with someone special.
- Turn up the heat with an all-new built-in countertop grill as part of your Sims’ outdoor kitchen and take their cooking to a whole new level.
- Choose from two new styles. “Garden Terrace” features elegant wrought-iron pieces, while “Sunset on the Veranda” embraces the warmth of outdoors.
- Dress your Sims in an array of chic but casual attire for a great day in the sun or a relaxing evening under the stars.
- This is the first of the expansion and stuff packs with no manual (Unless if The Sims 2 Store Edition is counted). However, it does have a readme file.
- Downloadable copies of the game do, however, allow the manual to be downloaded from EA.
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 3: Late Night
October 26, 2010
|The Sims series PC games|| Followed by|
The Sims Medieval
March 22, 2011
The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff
September 7, 2010
|The Sims 3 stuff packs|| Followed by|
The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff
July 26, 2011
|The Sims series stuff packs|