This is the list of the objects in The Sims 3: Supernatural.
- Sliding bookcase
- Magical mirror
- 9 magic wands for Witches
- They vary from the accuracy of spell-casting and consumption of magic.
- Other Sims can try using them but it will never work.
- A wand is automatically given to a witch and can be found in his/her inventory.
- New vampire altar
- Grandfather clocks
- Functional rocking chair
- Rocks baby Sims to sleep. Sims can also read books and take a nap whilst sitting on one
- Whack-A-Mole game
- LLAMA, a "Police Call Box Transporter"
- Lunar cycle dial
- The Moon Dial is a fun object that reflects the current phase of the moon. It will also tell you your horoscope.
- Magic broom
- Witches' preferred mode of transportation though other Sims can use it as well
- There is a broom for child Sims
- Fairy House
- Gem cutter
- Claw machine game
- Toy Train Set
- All new teddy bears
- Each of them resemble a supernatural from previous expansions and Supernatural itself
- Insect/elixir shelves/cabinets
- Alchemy station
- Jelly bean bush
- Rocking Horse (for children only)
- Bonehilda Coffin
- Broom-riding Arena
- An enclosed area where Sims can race in the arena with their brooms.
- They can do some tricks/stunts.
- It can be found in Buy Mode.
- It was rumored to be a new lot type.
- 3 Rocking Chairs
- Spectrum Mood Lamp
- Aleister’s Alchemy Station
- 3 Garden Bowls
A rocking Chair is an interactive chair introduced in Supernatural. It has two different designs which are wooden and modern and both of them can be found in Living Chairs under Comfort in Buy mode. It takes up a 2x1 area of space and must not be blocked by an object in front.
The rocking chair enables a Sim to rock it while sitting. Instead of having the Sit interaction like any other normal chairs, the rocking chair has the interaction Rock, when he sits onto it and rocks slowly. He can read a book or take a Nap and he will still rock slowly.
Spectrum Mood LampEdit
|Spectrum Mood Lamp|
|Game:||The Sims 3: Supernatural|
Understand, this is not some gimmicky lamp that will try to predict your mood. No no no. This is a magical lamp that causes people's moods to... shift in certain ways. A full spectrum of colors, a full spectrum of possibilities. Let the mood strike you with the Spectrum Mood Lamp.
Not only the lamp lights up in six different colors, it can change moods to nearby Sims. Each different color gives out each moodlet and out of the six moodlets, one of them is negative, which is the Feeling Blue moodlet.
The lamp can also attract Zombies. This can distract them from eating plants in a lot. A Fairy can shrink into their natural form and play around inside the lamp, but there is a chance he may get electrocuted, to be singed or dead by electrocution.
Aleister's Alchemy StationEdit
|Aleister's Alchemy Station|
|Game:||The Sims 3: Supernatural|
Finally, the powers of the universe can be yours for a price that won't have you wishing you could turn lead into gold! Aleister's Alchemy Station is user-friendly, safe-ish, and fully featured. Right out of the box you'll be brewing elixirs that'll make conventional science want to go to take a little lie down somewhere. Let AI put the power in YOUR hands with Aleister's Alchemy Station.
The alchemy station basically helps a Sim gain his Alchemy skill. He can Research Alchemy where he gains the skill and Mix Elixir where he can mix an elixir and make one bottle (or two/three when he is level six or more of the skill) of it. The alchemy station also give the Sim Fun motive of 1. (Fun: 1)
A garden bowl is introduced in Supernatural. It can be used both at indoors and outdoors and takes up one square of space. There are three different garden bowls available in Buy Mode and you can find them at Plants under Decor in Buy mode.
The bowl allows a Sim to plant a plant in it. Interactions of planting a plant in a bowl are as same as of planting the plant open space without the bowl.