The Sims 3 Deluxe is the first compilation of The Sims 3 games. It includes The Sims 3 base game and the second expansion pack, Ambitions. It was released late September 2010. Technical game details are the same as for these two games.
Start off creating Sims with unique personalities, customizing everything from their appearances to their personalities to their homes, and then share them online. Make their dreams come true—or don’t! Then widen their horizons with killer new career tracks. Will your Sim be the town hero or the neighborhood nuisance? Whatever direction they take, their future is in your hands!
The Sims 3Edit
- Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personality traits. Will your Sims be Evil, Romantic, Paranoid, Kleptomaniacs, or something totally different?
- Control your Sims’ destinies and decide whether to make their wishes come true. Rock Stars, World Leaders, Expert Thieves—it’s up to you.
- Customize everything! Build the ultimate dream house for your Sims, then explore infinite customization possibilities for their clothing, furnishings, even their car.
- Go online to make movies, show off your creations, download exclusive content and more.
The Sims 3: AmbitionsEdit
- Control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
- Choose from new career opportunities—will your Sim work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- The Sims 3 Deluxe is the first compilation not to have an exclusive loading screen and not to be installed together at the same time, as it includes The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Ambitions installation discs separately, whereas The Sims Deluxe Edition and The Sims 2 Deluxe Edition includes an exclusive loading screen and a single disc. (or a bonus DVD for The Sims 2 Deluxe Edition and other The Sims 2 complications which include it)(e.g. Loading screen logo will say The Sims Deluxe Edition instead of The Sims only and in The Sims 3 Deluxe it will either say The Sims 3 (without Ambitions installed) and The Sims 3 Ambitions instead of The Sims 3 Deluxe)
|Timeline of The Sims games|
for The Sims 3
|The Sims 3 compilations|| Followed by|
The Sims 3 Plus Pets
October 18, 2011