The Sims 3 Plus Pets includes the Limited Edition pet store "filled with one-of-a-kind objects", if pre-ordered. 
The Sims 3 Plus Pets can be ordered at Origin with a price of US$49.99.
The Sims 3Edit
- Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personality traits. Will your Sims be Evil, Romantic, Paranoid, Kleptomaniacs, or something totally different?
- Control your Sims’ destinies and decide whether to make their wishes come true. Rock Stars, World Leaders, Expert Thieves—it’s up to you.
- Customize everything! Build the ultimate dream house for your Sims, then explore infinite customization possibilities for their clothing, furnishings, even their car.
- Go online to make movies, show off your creations, download exclusive content and more.
The Sims 3: PetsEdit
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
|Timeline of The Sims games|
The Sims 3 Deluxe
October 26, 2010
|The Sims 3 compilations|| Followed by|
The Sims 3 Plus Showtime
March 6, 2012