Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 28th patch for The Sims 4 was released on December 17, 2015. It updated the game to version 126.96.36.1990 for PC and 188.8.131.520 for Mac.
This is SimGuruGnome on the Issue-Chop Express and I’m writin’ to whoever’s readin’.
It’s like I told the last public relations rep, I says “SimGuruDrake, I never write more than I can read. Besides that, it’s all in the spellchecker.”
But just listen to the Issue-Chop Express and take the Gnome’s advice. When some wild-eyed Sim wanders by, knocks on your front door and asks you “Sul sul, plerg majah bliff?” You just stare them back in the eye and remember what the Gnome always says.
"Plerg majah bliff? Neeshga, voo oonapa oonsosh..."
So, what have we done?
- We have addressed a few PC 64 bit specific issues that were quickly identified by the community.
- Videos will no longer be blank when played back on some video players.
- Sims will no longer flicker in dim light.
- Telling your Sim to use the toilet will no longer cancel other actions already in their action queue.
- It has been noted that our Sims have taken to WooHoo a bit more frequently than has been the norm. Perhaps it is the winter months, perhaps it is the coming of Spring… perhaps it...
- Yea... it's too much. Autonomous woohoo is allowed, but we have reduced the frequency at which Sims choose to, increased the restrictions for "why they are allowed to", and generally have requested that Sims seek hoo in less wooful ways.
- Description hashtags (#hashtag) in the Gallery are once again clickable.
- And as a result, trending hashtags are back in the Gallery.
- We have also fixed an issue with mp3 playback in custom music that was causing some mp3 files to not be recognized.
- Club outfits will now work better with Custom Content.
Thanks again for listenin’ to the Issue-Chop Express, and take this advice on a stormy night, when the game’s playin’, the music’s roarin’, and the data’s downloadin’ in sheets as thick as a bunch of streaming green numbers, letters, and symbols (because that’s what the pattern looks like). Remember what old SimGuruGnome does when the neighborhood shakes with life, and the abductions come from the sky, and the pillars of the Goth’s estate quake. Yeah, SimGuruGnome just looks that big old storm right square in the eye and says "Gimme your best ob-la-di pal. Ob-la-da… ob-la-da."
Until next time,